Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are the young bucks taking the piss out of wwe wrestlers ie roman reigns with his massive shout out b4 his spear... and other wrestlers like shaun Micheal evan hulkhogan with his both hand pushing onto the air like weights.. watch the young bucks vs Kingston and moxley and your see them do it 4 times at wwe wrestlers there mad

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,342 Posts
"I'm sorry, I love you."

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
It's called trolling ? They are heels OP...
Heels shouldn't be trolling and making nerdy posts on social media and using emotes and LOL in sentences. Thus is not what a heel is. You don't see anyone in movies or shows act like the way modern wrestling heels are. It's a joke

·
Registered
851 Posts
They don´t know how to be real wrestlers so they´re cosplaying.
This is it exactly.

They cannot get over organically as wrestlers because they do not look like wrestlers and they piss all over the fundamentals of wrestling and therefore older fans, which make a large part of the fan base, think they are a joke.

As they don’t believe in wrestling fundamentals their matches are repetitive, quantity over quality, spotfests that generate single pops instead of long term drawing ability. Therefore they add more moves, for more quick pops, and they’re now at the point where there’s nothing more they can add because they’ve already done it so they’ve plateaued and as a result so has the tag division because they’re the champs.

They cannot handle not being able to get over organically and instead of accepting constructive criticism and working on themselves they decide to troll their critics like little bitches.

In short, they do not have the talent to replicate their heroes achievements so they troll instead.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Why are the young bucks taking the piss out of wwe wrestlers ie roman reigns with his massive shout out b4 his spear... and other wrestlers like shaun Micheal evan hulkhogan with his both hand pushing onto the air like weights.. watch the young bucks vs Kingston and moxley and your see them do it 4 times at wwe wrestlers there mad
Because it pisses off and gets under the skin of all those who despise them. The Bucks are working the miserable smarks.

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
Because it leads to threads like these, which leads to people talking about the YB, which leads to haters saying how much they hate the YB, which leads to people who don’t know them to check them out, which leads to creating new fans of them, which leads to them becoming more popular, which leads to haters making threads like these…..

and people think they’re dumb 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Heels shouldn't be trolling and making nerdy posts on social media and using emotes and LOL in sentences. Thus is not what a heel is. You don't see anyone in movies or shows act like the way modern wrestling heels are. It's a joke
The Bucks and Omega grew up watching the cool funny heels of the late 90's. nWo Wolfpac, Austin, Rock, Eddie Guerrero. They don't really know any other way.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Yeah it's fucking dumb and it's part of the reason they had to set up their own company with their buddies to get to the next level.

Yes I get that it's because they're heels and they're doing it to working the marks etc etc. I get that's their shtick but it's just not any good.

I never thought I'd say this but I've actually found them entertaining as complete dickheads like they are now - the OTT nature of them is quite funny and their outfits and dyed hair is ridiculous to the point of being funny. Just imitating Shawn Michaels and co is too far and it's not any good full stop.

·
rasslin
7,198 Posts
Because it leads to threads like these, which leads to people talking about the YB, which leads to haters saying how much they hate the YB, which leads to people who don’t know them to check them out, which leads to creating new fans of them, which leads to them becoming more popular, which leads to haters making threads like these…..

and people think they’re dumb 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
The ratings would suggest that people aren’t all that interested in the bucks

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
The Bucks and Omega grew up watching the cool funny heels of the late 90's. nWo Wolfpac, Austin, Rock, Eddie Guerrero. They don't really know any other way.
But that's my point is those guys were cool and adult driven. The bucks are needs.

Comparing those people to bucks is hilarious because they are so far different

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
13,086 Posts
Their awful, unfunny childishness does not make me hate them. It just makes me less interested in watching anything they are involved in. Big difference between what the Buckaroos do and good heel work.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
love it, keep it up bucks

it's like a movie easter egg

I love how some people call the bucks flippy s^$#, but when Michaels was far worse he is one of the goats

·
Registered
61 Posts
They have more go away heat with me than anyone in the business ever has before. While we can all agree that they can do some pretty impressive things in the ring, they just don't have what it takes to be good professional wrestlers. They are no more than overrated, glorified acrobatic cosplayers. The thing with me is, there's room in wrestling for acrobats but when they show no attempt to improve on the actual pro wrestling part then it just shows they aren't very good. It's disappointing that they have such an important role in AEW because they'd be one of the first things I'd get rid of.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts