Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I'm a huge Miz mark, but last night he was TERRIBLE in the ring. So much so the crowd actually called him on it. I was disappointed, because I have seen him do better with two out of those three people. Did I miss something? Was he actually good? DIscuss, enlighten me.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so it was just me who thought he didn't look too good in the ring last night? And yes, he hardly spent any time there.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I've never heard this chant before on TV.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
It was genuine heat for the character, that was not a smark crowd.

He wasn't particularly much worse in the ring last night than he's ever been. Looked about average for Miz I'd say. Coming out of TLC of course he looked less; At TLC the Orton/Miz match was phenomenally good considering you had it between two wrestlers who are at best, average in the the ring. They managed to put on a good one.

Also, whenever Miz vs. Morrison, Miz automatically looks bad because Morrison's so greatly superior in the ring. So of course he didn't look as good.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was genuine heat for the character, that was not a smark crowd.

He wasn't particularly much worse in the ring last night than he's ever been. Looked about average for Miz I'd say. Coming out of TLC of course he looked less; At TLC the Orton/Miz match was phenomenally good considering you had it between two wrestlers who are at best, average in the the ring. They managed to put on a good one.

Also, whenever Miz vs. Morrison, Miz automatically looks bad because Morrison's so greatly superior in the ring. So of course he didn't look as good.
You had me until here. Miz has put on grand matches with JoMo on multiple instances.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
15,298 Posts
That is not why they were chanting is but that doesn't mean it isn't true. Miz has a title run built for Smackdown but it is on Raw which makes it worse. With how over Morrison is he should be champion soon. Morrison is getting the same reactions Jeff Hardy used to get in early 08 and you knew it was only a matter of time. Meanwhile Miz needed the title just to draw heat and I bet the moment he lose4s it the heat will go away.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
13,078 Posts
^ Truth. The WWE Title is just Miz's next prop to get his heat back. Eventually, the fans will stop giving a shit, or he'll lose the title and THEN they'll stop giving a shit. Whichever happens first.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.