Wrestling Forum banner

The X-Zone

1290 Views 37 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  X-bailey

Requests are CLOSED

Hey, and welcome to the X-Zone! I know most of y'all don't remember me, as I haven't been in this section for a while, but for those who do, I'm back, and I'm ready to get back to GFXing! :D
------------------------------
Okay, here's the ground rules:

.Due to my (busy) college schedule, I am sorry to say that I can only accept up to two banner requests at a time. I hope that I will have more time in the near future, and will alert you if that is able to change. Also, my schedule means that it may take a while to complete requests, so please, be patient.

.Despite my schedule, I will try to keep a good collection of banners available in the Shop to compensate for my limited amount of banner requests. So, keep an eye out for updates!

.The banners in the Shop will be priced at a basic sum. (Which means that no, I won't go any lower.) If you feel like paying me more, that's fine too. Banner requests operate on a pay-as-you-like system. Whatever you want/are able to pay is fine.

.There will be avatars available in the Shop, so even non-paying members (like me) can get into the action!

.I prefer to work with wrestling or sports-themed banners. Anything else is a matter of choice. Nothing personal.

.Even though I may have .gif video clip banners in the Shop, I will NOT be taking requests for them. They are too hard to make. (At least with the program that I use.)

.All completed requests will be posted in this thread.

--------------------------------

GFX Shop

.Avatars and usernames are available for all banners. If you want minor changes, such as color, just ask.

Price: 100 thousand

Price: 50 thousand

Price: 25 thousand

Price: 5 hundred

Price: 2 thousand

Price: 1 thousand

Price: 1 thousand

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
Can I get the Miz banner for 700,000? If possible could I get an avy too? And sorry to be difficult would you be able to take all the stats off the side and just have my name as text? If not, I'll still take it. 500,000 if you can't take off the text.

· Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I get the Miz banner for 700,000? If possible could I get an avy too? And sorry to be difficult would you be able to take all the stats off the side and just have my name as text? If not, I'll still take it. 500,000 if you can't take off the text.
You got it, and yes, I can take the extra text off, no problem.

I'll have it up by tonight.

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
Hey bro. I love this Miz banner so much, I'd like to make a request.

Theme: Shawn Michaels
Size: Same as Miz one
Color: Blue
Pics: You can pick, but older HBK pics (pre 2002). I'll supply if needed.
Text: Username
Avy: Yes please.
Pay: 1 Million

I'm not real fussy. Ideally, I'd like 3-5 pics used with a blue color scheme. Let me know if your interested.

· Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey bro. I love this Miz banner so much, I'd like to make a request.

Theme: Shawn Michaels
Size: Same as Miz one
Color: Blue
Pics: You can pick, but older HBK pics (pre 2002). I'll supply if needed.
Text: Username
Avy: Yes please.
Pay: 1 Million

I'm not real fussy. Ideally, I'd like 3-5 pics used with a blue color scheme. Let me know if your interested.
You got it, I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. I'll see if I can find pics, I'll let you know if I run into any problems. Is there any particular style you want the banner in?

· BALLS
4,046 Posts
I'd like to make a request.

Theme: CM Punk
Size: 500px × 280px (same as Eddie)
Color: yellow and black (Nexus)
Pics: Doesn't matter. Just anything recent from The Nexus. But only Punk. Don't include any of the other guys.
Text: One Nexus Under Punk
Avy: No.
Pay: 100 million

And try not to leave a lot of empty space please. Thanks.

I'd also like to buy that CM Punk avy you have.

· Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd like to make a request.

Theme: CM Punk
Size: 500px × 280px (same as Eddie)
Color: yellow and black (Nexus)
Pics: Doesn't matter. Just anything recent from The Nexus. But only Punk. Don't include any of the other guys.
Text: One Nexus Under Punk
Avy: No.
Pay: 100 million

And try not to leave a lot of empty space please. Thanks.

I'd also like to buy that CM Punk avy you have.
All right, then. Here's the avy, and the sig will be posted as soon as I can get it done.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.