1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
no competition

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
TBF, if that match were to go on for much longer than 12 minutes, it would've been even WORSE FOR BUSINESS. :HHH

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TBF, if that match were to go on for much longer than 12 minutes, it would've been even WORSE FOR BUSINESS. :HHH
it shouldn't have been the main event. Cena vs ADR should have been.

You could still do the same ending but with Orton coming out to Cena winning.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
wait, it gets better, Cena and Orton main eventing mania for a title unification
Not necessarily, I think Wrestlemania is too far away for that, Royal Rumble maybe, will see.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they cut that match short you know, with the way it was going and the reactions it was getting.

Reactions: RebelArch86

·
Registered
521 Posts
Two reasons:

They have no competition, and likely never will again.
Their target demographic doesn't care about match quality, booking etc.

We can all complain all we want, but the only way to force change is with your wallet.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
It was free for a reason. Remember that.
Very true, but honestly, if the WWE keeps booking PPV's like this, they are giving TNA an opportunity to catch up one day.

Big Show vs Orton had like a 3 month build up and fans were chanting "Take it home" and "boring" and the match wasn't even that long lol. Not only that but there were multiple botches, the Big Show got no reaction (to nobody's surprise), and it looks like they screwed up the ending of the PPV too.

Cena vs Del Rio was another one, they basically did the exact same spots they always do in their match ups, besides Cena adding in a neck breaker move lol. They could've literally just shown one of their older matches and it would've been the exact same thing.

Diva's battle royal - everyone knows what happened here.

Shield/Real Americans vs Usos/Mysterio/Goldust and Cody Rhodes - Bizarre match with many early eliminations, the real match people wanted to see was for free on RAW last week anyways.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they cut that match short you know, with the way it was going and the reactions it was getting.
That's the vibes I was getting too. Seriously though, they put *all* that build up into it and the fans completely shit on that one, and rightfully so lol.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Another terrible PPV. It's almost as if the size of the guy in the main event doesn't matter as much as the quality of the booking.

Nah, that can't be true. Kevin Nash vs. Big Show for the title at WM 30! Give the fans what they want!

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,322 Posts
I'd be willing to pay for any one of the Big Four PPVs (or even all four), but considering they know full-well that they can dick around with any of their PPVs, including the major shows like the Big Four and know that a good number of people will buy them even though they end up as nothing more but slightly more interesting episodes of RAW, there's no need to feed the trolls with your hard-earned cash when you can stream them instead.

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
great point when Daniel Bryan is the most over person in the match and he isn't even in it, they need to cut it short

I do think its funny Daniel Bryan and Punk got the biggest reactions of the show yet the WWE doesn't think they can draw and put them in a mid card match for this PPV

1 - 20 of 45 Posts