1 unified tag team championship reign

2 US championship reigns

2010 RAW Mr. Money in the Bank

1 WWE Championship reign

now who has done better this year? Cena? Orton? Nobody

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't think he's had a better year than Cena, or Orton, or even Sheamus (kayfabe wise), but Jericho didn't have the best year in 2008 and he still won, which was the correct decision, and Punk SHOULD have won it in 2009. Miz is definately the correct choice for Superstar Of The Year 2010. SOTY should be used to put somebody over who had a giant year and Miz has definately had that.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They'll probably have a "most improved" award or something and Miz wins.

Superstar of the year will probably be Cena(though if he wins, he cant accept the award)

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
After reading that, yeah, from a kayfabe standpoint he should be superstar of the year. Non kayfabe I guess is arguable but he may get my vote. Cena and Orton have pretty done the same things they did in the last couple of years.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Either him or Kane.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Swagger, But realistically Sheamus Cena or Orton. Or maybe Jericho.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
The Miz, Randy Orton, Kane, Sheamus, John Cena, Wade Barrett, Edge in that order. (In terms of accomplishments)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
You could make a case for Miz, Orton, Sheamus, or Kane winning it. That being said it's obviously given to advance storylines, so I could certainly see them giving it to Miz ala Jericho when he won it.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I think Miz or Barrett should win this for kayfabe reasons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts