Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, there is this wrestler from Japan which I have been monitoring closely, this guy has talent, charisma and overness. His name is Yoshihiko, I feel that he will make a good addition to the roster, after a few matches in FCW of course. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this guy fight? He is amazing. He has better mic skills than John Morrison, is more agile than the Great Khali, is more over than Drew MacKyntyre and knows more moves than John Cena. I definitely see a future world champion in him some day. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
As a proud asian. Im sorry asians just dont make it in the WWE. Unless youre a roided up half asian named Batista.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But seriously, you should look this guy up on youtube. He debuted in DDT in 2005 and held the world championship there for much of 2009, he is over as heel. He did get a bad head injury from a botched leg drop though, so he might not make it through medical.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Austin Aries is awesome, but I'm sure the WWE would have no clue how to properly use him. They'd probably use him as a jobber tag-team with Zack Ryder.

·
Registered
897 Posts
A Yoshihiko thread? Best wrestler in the universe, bar none. His match against Kota Ibushi was probably my favorite wrestling match I saw in 2009 - the Endless Destroyer was a thing of beauty.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I think the WWE really missed out on not signing these guys when they had the chance.

These guys were the WWE's for the taking, and they totally whiffed!

Now, the WWE has absolutely no Tag Division, and the Briscoes are stale as 3 day old bread in ROH.

We could talk about wrestlers the WWE should have signed but didn't all night long.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I don't think Yoshihiko would fit well in the WWE. Sadly enough, neither would Shingo. And I freakin' love Shingo.

Now, if we bring Jon Moxley into this, we can start talking.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm looking forward for this Japanese guy like Yoshi Tatsu, Tajiri, Akio, Sakoda and Kenzo Suzuki to be the next big thing in WWE. But I don't think he's going to be a top "headliner" if that happens, because Big Show can easily overpower him.

·
Registered
21,637 Posts
The problem with WWE signing Yoshihiko is there's only about 5 guys who could work him!!

·
✔
21,671 Posts
I think the WWE really missed out on not signing these guys when they had the chance.

These guys were the WWE's for the taking, and they totally whiffed!

Now, the WWE has absolutely no Tag Division, and the Briscoes are stale as 3 day old bread in ROH.

We could talk about wrestlers the WWE should have signed but didn't all night long.
Most overrated tag team in the Universe. They make Cena look like a selling master.

What's that, a finisher? I don't think so. I'm going to stand here and laugh, cos that's what the Briscoes do.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Sorry... but Asian wrestlers have found little to no success in WWE. I don't know if it's because creative doesn't know how to use them, or if because their language barrier is too difficult to overcome, but it just hasn't worked. Many of the Asian guys mentioned in this thread are outstanding, but until the WWE learns how to use them, they'd go over just like Yoshi, Ultimo Dragon, TAKA, Funaki, etc. It's a damn shame, since they're some of the finest in-ring wrestlers in the world, but that's the reality.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
I am still under the belief that if the WWE Signed this guy

he would be world champ with in a Year
fpalm and you would have been wrong. but thats per usual, so go ahead and think that.

asian wrestlers in general.....it's just not happening.

·
Registered
802 Posts
the only thing i can find on youtube is a doll :S

1 - 20 of 48 Posts