Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks -Halo-

its like that other thread but reversed

shawn Michaels doesnt bore me, r truth is entertaining and Morrison is great, get him a manger and stfu. I havent watched wwe programming since WM26 so i cant say who else doesnt bore me.

What about you lot?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Everyone whose name isn't Randy Orton.
Good one.:side:

Anyway CM Punk ,Alberto Del Rio ,Cody Rhodes ,Trent Baretta ,Dolp Ziggler ,Daniel Bryan ,Wade Barret (bores me in the ring ) Cena (opposite to Barret ,bores me on the mic) ,Justin Gabriel ,John Morrison ,The Miz ,Sheamus ,Jack Swagger ......I'm obviously forgetting a few.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Edit- decided to type it all, too lazy to do it at first. John Cena, Ted DiBiase, John Morrison, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Lay-Cool, Maryse, etc.

·
Asuka
96,380 Posts
Chris Jericho (if he counts), CM Punk, Alex Riley, Christian, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio and John Cena.

Everybody else, I either hate, have no feelings for whatsoever, or love, but am completely sick of them overstaying their welcome.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Cm Punk, Triple H, Randy Orton-until he grabs the mic or gets in the ring, Edge, Alberto, Christian and that's it! The other guys are either boring, talentless, washed up or all of the above!

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
CM punk, alex riley, john cena, JoMo but only in the ring, sheamus all around, beth phoenix.

Orton is as boring as they come, barret sucks balls, miz is the most unfunny joke ever but can be ok on the mic.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
John Morrison, Sheamus, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts