Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading Wolf Beast "Being the Booker" and that inspired me to do a WWE Booking thread and my first show will be tommorow Raw and SD will be on Wednesday, and so forth with the first ppv being Vengeance in Hartford.So I will post Raw on Monday and you give me your feedback after every show.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WWE Raw
(Richmond,VA/Richmond Civic Center)
[6/28/04]

The pyros go off starting from the roof and flying down to the ramp and then those fireworks go off on the ramp and "Across the Nation" is played throughout the arena and we are welcomed to Raw.

J.R.:We are in the capital city of Virginia,Richmond,and we have an awesome double main event tonight we have an Intercontinental Title Match between Chris Jericho and Randy Orton,and we also have a World Heavyweight Title match between Kane and Chris Benoit.

Jerry Lawler:I am predicting one new champion and that is Kane,Benoit's title reign will come one week short of being in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada.

Backstage:
William Regal talking to Eric Bischoff :I am bloody sick and tired of you picking on me and and little master Eugene, I really don't care about my match against A-Train,but putting Eugene in a match with Batista is just bloody sick.

Eugene vs. Batista

Match: They stare each other down and Batista goes for punches and Eugene ducks under them and and starts laughing at him and Batista goes for a Clothesline and Eugene ducks and pokes Batista in the eyes and lets out a huge Ric Flair Woooooo!And then Eugene gets up on the top rope to do and Ax Handle Smash and Batista runs and hits a huge clothesline,he then picks up Eugene and whips him off the ropes and hits a huge SpineBuster,and gets pumped up and stricks a powerful pose and then Batista whips Eugene off of the ropes and they both just keep running off the ropes and Eugene goes outside of the ring,and starts to give fives to fans and Batista realizes and runs out side of the ring and they start chasing each other and Batista goes for another clothesline and Eugene ducks and Batista then gets put into the Airplane Spin and Batista dizzy falls out of the ring .Then Batista gets back into the ring and gets a DDT in the middle of the ring.Then Eugene starts running around in a circle and Batista nips up,and spears Eugene.The he picks up Eugene for the sitout powerbomb and on the way up Eugene kicks the ref and Batista hits the Powerbomb and is going for the pin but their is no ref.Batista is looking up to the ramp for another ref and Jericho runs in through the crowd and hits Batista with a pair of Brass Knuckles and picks up Eugene and lays him on top of Batista and the ref awakens and counts Batista down.

Winner: Eugene
After the match Batista gets up with a cut on his forehead and is yelling for Chris Jericho.

Commercial Break

A-Train vs. William Regal

Match: William Regal is walking down to the ring and A-Train runs behind him and clotheslines him and then he throws Regal in to the steps and and picks him up and then Regal gets thrown in to the ring post and then Regal gets hit in the groin and hits the Derailer and gets in to the ring and the match starts and Regal gets counted out.

Winner: A-Train by Countout

Eric Bischoff on the TitanTron:"Regal you said you were tired of me picking on you and Eugene so at Vengeance you can finally shut me up because it is going to be William Regal vs. Eric Bischoff.

J.R.:Coming up next is the Intercontinental Championship Match between Chris Jericho and Randy Orton.

Commercial Break

Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton(c)

Match:They stare at each other and start yelling @ each other and start trading puches and after about 5 puches each Jericho gets the advantage and starts whalling on Randy Orton.Jericho then Clothesline Orton over the top rope and Orotn lands on the ring apron and starts laughing and Jericho hits the springboard dropkick and Orton flies out of the ring.Jericho then gets on the top rope and and jumps for Orton and Orton moves and Jericho splats on the mat.Orton then recovers and suplexs Jericho on the outside of the ring.And throws Jericho back into the ring and pins Jericho 1,2,...and Jericho kicks out.Then Orton gets up on the top rope and hits a crossbody but Jericho rolls through and holds Ortons tights and Orton kicks out at 2 and starts yelling at the ref and the ref moves and Orton gets Dropkicked into the ropes and Jericho runs and jumps on him.Then Orton gets up dazed and gets a facebuster and then a lionsault ,but Orton moves out of the way and Jericho hurts his knee and turns around and Orton goes for the RKO and Jericho ducks and Orton runs toward Jericho and Orton gets a spinebuster and then into a Walls of Jericho_Orton stays in the Walls for 30 seconds and Flair runs down to the ring,and that distracts the ref.And Batista comes from the crowd and grabs Jericho and powerbombs him on the outside of the ring.Orton realizes and throw Jericho back in to the ring and hits the RKO and pins Jericho.

Winner and still Intercontinental Champion: Randy Orton

After the match Orton challenges any body to a title shot that has beat him before and Shelton Benjamin runs out and punches Orton and clothesline Orton over the top rope and Benjamin is laughing and yelling towards Orton.

Commercial Break

Backstage:Batista talking to Bischoff "I have knocked out Jericho and hurt Jericho tonight and at Vengeance I want to take him out for good."

La Resistance vs. The Hurricane & Rosey

Match: The match starts out with The Hurricane and Robere Conway and they trade punches and then Conway whips Hurricane and Hurricane ducks under Conway and hits a clothesline and as Conway is getting up he gets the shinning wizard and that gets a two.Then Hurricane goes for a crossbody and Conway ducks under and Hurricane hits the mat and both are going to tag and Greiner gets tagged first and then Rosey and Rosey hits a somoan drop on one then anotherand Huriicane runs in and goes after Conway and Conway hits a lowblow and La Resistance kicks Rosey in the stomach and whips him into the ropes but La Resistance both get clothesline over the top rope and Hurricane gets on the top and Greiner moves but Conway gets hit and Rosey looks outside of the ring,and Greiner hits Rosey with an American flag,and La Resistance gets D.Q.ed.Then after the match they hit Hurricane with a flag and lay it on top of both of them.

Winner by D.Q.:The Hurricane & Rosey

Commercial Break

J.R.:The official theme song for Vengeance is "Seperate" by Sevendust but that is not the important thing about Vegeance the matches are.

Jerry Lawler:A match just announced, a Flag Match for the Tag Team Championship with La Resistance vs. The Hurricane & Rosey.
We are also going to have:William Regal vs. Eric Bischoff
Chris Jericho vs. Batista
WWE Intercontinental Championship(Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin)

J.R.:Coming up next the World Heavyweight Championship match between Kane and Chris Benoit.

Commercial Break:

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Kane

Match: It starts out with Kane goes for punches but Benoit ducks and everytime Kane misses a punch,Benoit hits a chop.and Kane chest ends up being red after that exchange. Kane is then leaning up against the ropes and and Benoit clotheslines him over the top rope.And they fight outside with puches until Kane hits an uppercut and then throws Benoit in to the ring post.As the Ref is cheking up on Benoit,Edge runs through the crowd and spears Kane and then hides under the ring.And Benoit looks puzzled and starts to kick Kane and then Catapults him into the ring post.and throws him back into the ring.Benoit then makes the gesture for the Diving Headbutt and Kane sits up and grabs him by the throat and throws him into the corner and places him on the top ropeand then superplexes him off of the top rope,and pins him for a 2.Then both men get back up and Kane goes for a clothesline and Benoit ducks and hits 4 straight German Suplexs,and then hits the diving headbutt.Then Triple H runs out and hits the ref and then Pedigrees Chris Benoit,and the ref rings the bell.

Winner: No Contest

After the match all four men Edge,Benoit,Kane,and HHH are fighting each other,and Bischoff comes out and starts talking.

Bischoff:"Damn It,Damn It,Damn It,I am sick and tired of not being able to have one decent title match with no interference so Edge,Triple H you won't have to worry about it @ Vengeance it will be Triple H, Kane, Edge,and Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match.

J.R.:OH! My god how is Benoit going to escape with the Heavyweight Title @ Vengeance.

Ending

Updated Card:
Raw presents WWE Vengeance

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match-World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Triple H vs. Kane vs. Chris Benoit (c)

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton (c)

Flag Match for the World Tag Team Championships
The Hurricane & Rosey vs. La Resistance (c)

Eric Bischoff vs. William Regal

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Good show. Very good for a first show. The matches were superb, and some of the feuds building up were also very interesting.
Only thing was some of the promo's. Cant really put my finger on what the problem was, maybe some were a little out of character, and some too short.
Looking forward to next weeks show now. Looks a strong card for Vengeance.
8/10

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since I have gotten behind I am going to give little reports and Vengeance will be on Friday.

WWE Smackdown (7/1/04)
[Fayetteville,NC/Crown Coliseum]

Angle announces that main event tonight would be The Dudleys vs. London and Kidman, and that he has a big announcement tonight about JBL's WWE Title.

The Great American Bash Rematch
WWE Crusierweight Title
Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio (c)
Winner:Rey Mysterio by drop-tole-hold and then 619 & West Coast Pop.

Commercial

Guerrero complains to Angle about not being ready for Title match and Angle announces that in 2 weeks their will be a Fatal Four Way Match and the winner will get a Crusierweight title shot @ SummerSlam .

Mordecai vs. Billy Gunn
Winner:Mordecai wins with the crucifix powerbomb after he lifts up Gunn after a Fame Asser.

Commercial

Guerrero ask Angle if the big announcement is that he will get a rematch and Angle says you just have to wait.

Battle of the Japenesse
Kenzo Suzuki vs. Akio
Winner:Kenzo Suzuki after exposing the turnbuckle and he snake-eyes him onto the turnbuckle and the ref checks the buckle and Suzuki grabs a pair of Brass Knucks from his wife and hits Akio with them.

Commercial

WWE Tag-Team Championships
Dudley Boyz vs. London & Kidman
Winner:Dudley Boyz after Ref gets distracted by D-Von and London fighting outside of the ring,and Spike Dudley comes out through the crowd and Dudley Dogs Kidman and Bubba pins Kidman.

Commercial

Angle comes out and says that fans have been saying that SD is lacking talent and that JBL next week will face the best and new WWE talent,STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!

WWE Raw (7/5/04)
[Winnipeg Arena/Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada]

Backstage Eugene is looking for Triple H and finds Flair instead and Eugene ask Flair if he has seen HHH and Flair says HHH might be his friend he is not and that sends Eugene crying away looking for Triple H.

The Hurricane vs. Robere Conway
Winner:Robere Conway wins when Ref is distracted by Conway trying to get a chair Grenier runs in and hits Hurricane with a U.S. flag,and Conway pins him.

Commercial

Backstage Triple H tells Batista to take out Edge like he is going to take out Chris Jericho @ Vengeance.

Announced @ Vengeance that Trish & Tomko will take on Victoria & Steven Richards for the Womans Championship.(If Victoria's team wins she wins the womens title.)

Trish vs. Victoria
Winner:Victoria after Richards and Tomko get in a fight outside of the ring and Triish is distracted and when she turns around she gets the Widow's Peak.

Commercial

Batista vs. Edge
Winner:Batista by D.Q. after Jericho runs in and hits Batista with a steel chair and then hits the lionsault and Batista is knocked out cold.

Commercial Break

Main Event:
Tag-Team Match
Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Triple H & Randy Orton
Winner:Triple H & Randy Orton after Orton and Jericho get in a fight and Batista jumps through the crowd and hits him with a steel chair and Benoit then runs outside of the ring and gets followed by Triple H and when Benoit turns around he gets low blowed and pedigreed on the floor and gets counted out.

Updated Card:
Raw & 1-800 Call ATT presents WWE Vengeance

World Heavyweight Championship-Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
Triple H vs. Kane vs. Edge vs. Chris Benoit (c)

Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton (c)

Flag Match for WWETag Team Championships
The Hurricane & Rosey vs. La Resistance (c)

Eugene vs. Ric Flair

William Regal vs. Eric Bischoff

Mixed Tag Team Match for WWE Womens Championship
Trish Stratus & Tyson Tomko vs. Victoria & Steven Richards

Coming Tommorow (Friday July 9,2004)

WWE Smackdown (7/8/04)
[Winnipeg Arena/Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada]

Battle of the Japenesse
Kenzo Suzuki vs. Sakoda
Winner:Kenzo Suzuki after getting the brass knucks from his wife and hits Sakoda with it and then puts Sokoda in the sleeper hold for the win.

Commercial

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Paul London vs. Rey Mysterio (c)
Winner:Draw because Spike Dudley comes in and hits both of them with a steel chair.

Then Kidman comes out

Spike Dudley vs. Billy Kidman
Winner:Spike Dudley after Kidman misses a Shooting Star Press and Spike gets up and hits the Dudley Dog.

Announced that it will be Kidman vs. London vs. Chavo Guerrero JR. vs. Spike Dudley next week on Smackdown.

Commercial

WWE Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield (c)
Ending:JBL goes for the Clothesline form Hell and SCSA ducks under the Clothesline and hits the Stone Cold Stunner and becomes the new WWE Champion.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
YAY! JAPANESE WARS HAYAAAAAAA!.great shows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts