Wrestling Forum banner

The WWE my vision

730 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  LegendofBaseball
I'm doing my first be the booker project. I was browsing the forum and it looked fun so I want to give it a whirl. For simplicity sake I am going to use the current WWE roster and storylines and start the road to Summerslam. I will in-corporate my own ideas though. From this point on I will twist the current WWE into my own vision. Picking out the new General Managers for Raw and Smackdown. Cutting and signing new talent and making matches and storylines. Bear with me as I learn and try to progress as a writer and try to bring you one of the best projects you will read, and hopefully a fresh approach to the current project. First I will post my slimmed down Raw and Smackdown rosters and champions.

Champions

WWE Champion: CM Punk
United States Champion: Santino Marella
Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
Divas Champion: Layla

Non Champions

John Cena (Raw MITB Holder)
The Miz
Chris Jericho
Kane
Daniel Bryan
Rey Mysterio (Inactive will appear on Raw 1,000th episode)
Triple H (Sporadic Use)
The Rock (Sporadic Use)
Brock Lesnar (Sporadic Use)
Evan Bourne (Inactive due to injury)
Tensai
Zack Ryder
Alex Riley
David Otunga
Jack Swagger
Epico
Primo
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
JTG
Michael Mcgillicutty
Beth Phoenix
Eve
AJ

Champions

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus
Intercontinental Champion: Christian

Alberto Del Rio
Dolph Ziggler (Smackdown MITB Holder)
Antonio Cesaro
Brodus Clay
Cody Rhodes
Damian Sandow
Heath Slater
Ryback
Sin Cara
Tyson Kidd
Justin Gabriel
The Usos
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Hunico
Camacho
Mark Henry (Injured)
Undertaker
Randy Orton (Suspended)
Ted Dibiase (Injured)
Wade Barrett (Injured)
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
Yoshi Tatsu
Drew Mcintyre
Great Khali
Ezekial Jackson
Aksana (Manages Antonio Cesaro)
Kaitlyn
Tamina
Alicia Fox
Natalya​
See less
I'm doing my first be the booker project. I was browsing the forum and it looked fun so I want to give it a whirl. For simplicity sake I am going to use the current WWE roster and storylines and start the road to Summerslam. I will in-corporate my own ideas though. From this point on I will twist the current WWE into my own vision. Picking out the new General Managers for Raw and Smackdown. Cutting and signing new talent and making matches and storylines. Bear with me as I learn and try to...
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
153 Posts
Remember, Undertaker will be sporadic use at the very most. Will be bringing NXT members through to the main roster? Three hour Raw's will be hard to do, but you seem to have a positive approach, so I look forward to reading!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.