Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yeah early this week it was announced that HHH would be returning to the ring in a match on tonight's RAW.

Well, most of us expected it to happen via dark match.

Yeah, it never happened.

Just like CM Punk was advertised to wrestle Khali last Tuesday on Smackdown and ADR was suppose to wrestle Sin Cara.

WTF

·
Registered
48 Posts
Was it ever actually announced by WWE? Only place I ever remember reading it was dirt sheet sites, and those are deplorable at best most of the time. All well, maybe I missed it.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
It was just a dark match advertisement, unless you were there, what does it matter to you? You would never see it anyway.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was it ever actually announced by WWE? Only place I ever remember reading it was dirt sheet sites, and those are deplorable at best most of the time. All well, maybe I missed it.
WWE's Official Facebook page announced it...

It was just a dark match advertisement, unless you were there, what does it matter to you? You would never see it anyway.
I'm so sorry I forgot to ask permission from you first mod before I posted. How wrong of me.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Card subject to change, I believe. This has happened a ton.
the "card is subject to change" is usually used as an out once every so often because of unforeseen circumstances. While we cant be 100% sure if HHH was unable to wrestle, it still looks bad. Constant card changes will lead to loss of faith in the product. And at a time where theyre trying to regain their traction and viewers, card changes on a regular basis is an absolute turn off.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think calling them liars for not giving us an "only anounced on facebook" dark match is stretching it a bit. It's a match nobody but the people there were going to see anyways, and that wouldn't have even been discussed by the commentators or anybody next week anyways.

If this had been an advertised main event on RAW, and then they didnt do it, you'd have an arguement. Facebook isn't exactly the place to get the dirt on what's going on anywhere, wrestling or not.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
complaining about an advertised dark match not appearing on tv?

One of the all time stupidest things.

Dark matches occur after almost every televised show. And yet they are never shown.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Card subject to change 2 weeks in a row in 3 advertised matches? That's kind of lame...
Lame is your opinion, but it's completely within the WWE's right.
ADR was suppose to wrestle Sin Cara.
ADR had Visa problems that they weren't aware about before the match was announced. It's hardly a "bait and switch" and wasn't done as a swerve or to be vindictive to fans.
Constant card changes will lead to loss of faith in the product.
Constant card changes? You're blowing this out of proportion.

Anyone who loses faith in WWE because Punk didn't face Khali on Smackdown needs to re-assess how big of a fan they are. This is "Monday Night Raw LIVE", ya' know, "Anything can happen in the WWE!". This is hardly a big deal. Hell, calling it a "minor issue" is an exaggeration.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
If you believed everything WWE tells you then John Cena vs Randy Orton is the greatest Raw rivalry in history and the Nexus were the most devastating faction of all time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts