Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I barely watched last nights RAW, it was such a train wreck with bad comedy that only Vince could find funny. There is literally not one interesting wrestler in the roster. The New Day was entertaining but the WWE turned them into a joke with the stupid unicorn crap....this product is just bad and the WWE champion is boring

· Banned
2,436 Posts
New Day is still a bad example. They might be the most entertaining guys on the show for some people, but that's so sad when you think about it. It shows how boring everybody else is... You're right, the show is brutal right now.

· Quiet On The Set
700 Posts
The booking sucks but another problem is that most of the roster sucks. Most guys just have little charisma or reason to care about them. There are a few guys like Ryback, Miz, and a few others that have charisma but booking holds them down. Otherwise a lot of guys like Reigns, Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, etc that just lack charisma or reason to really care about them, even if they can go in the ring.

· Registered
6 Posts
You're still going to be here next Monday. And the Monday after that. And the one after that... And it'll keep going on. And if you're not there? Who cares? Vince certainly doesn't.

· The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
Sissy boy
12,256 Posts
When was WWE last good? Seriously? The product hasn't been enjoyable since pre-WrestleMania 30. Everything since apart from the occasional good show has been utterly abysmal.

· Registered
3,700 Posts
When was WWE last good? Seriously? The product hasn't been enjoyable since pre-WrestleMania 30. Everything since apart from the occasional good show has been utterly abysmal.
Yep WM30 I would say.

I really thought after that show we were on the verge of real changes and a new direction. Serves me right for getting my hopes up. The last 18 months have been absolutely horrific.

· Registered
900 Posts
You're still going to be here next Monday. And the Monday after that. And the one after that... And it'll keep going on. And if you're not there? Who cares? Vince certainly doesn't.
The plummeting ratings say otherwise.

I'm lucky to have not sat through a Raw in almost two years. But coming to this site still provides entertainment and info on how bad the product has become.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.