Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
It's okay to complain, but those who use hyperbole... get some balls and stop watching. It's pathetic. It's like whining for the most popular girl in school to like you... why not me? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I found plenty entertaining: Sasha's performance, KO/Ziggler, AJ/Jericho, and the triple threat was good (though I didn't like the ending either).

You know what's not entertaining? Avatar. I watched it once and never talked or thought about it again until now. See how easy it is?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
i use to watch wwe cause i like in ring. acutually the whole storyline is not good and it sucks - even tna is better storyline. wwe does not cares about its fans. they just have their eye on the cashflow. acutally the thing that people say the show is for kids or tweens does not count as well, cause otherwise at least they would cheer.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
I'll teach you a trick. Watch WWE, and laugh about how dumb the product is. You'll not be stressed and bored, and you'll definitely enjoy laughing while watching.
:LIGHTS

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I totally agree with you and that's why as soon as Seth got hurt, I simply stopped watching. You should try it, it's really not that difficult and you'll feel better very quickly.

·
#Born2Rap
5,831 Posts
The thought that somewhere in the world there are people literally spending their whole day fuming over a scripted sport is baffling to me. It's just TV, it shouldn't stress anyone out. Turn it off or watch something else.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Here's the thing about hardcore fans. They will bitch, they will moan, they will criticize and they will complain. They will boo the company guys. But they will always keep coming back. A hardcore fan will rant about the PPV result, but will not forget to check out Raw the next day. And they know it, so that's why they don't give a shit to please the hardcore fans.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Ok the WWE doesn't have to cater to you, so you can just not watch. Geez it's that simple. They don't care how much you protest, and you guys got what you wanted last year and the year before. You can't always get what you want. Sorry to break the news to you.

·
Registered
627 Posts
To the OP - If WWE is "stressful" to you... then you probably shouldn't be watching it.

It's just another TV show and part of entertainment. If something like that is stressing you out, then it's pretty obvious... just quit watching and stop complaining. There's 293892982389 other things on TV....

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Cmon man, how's it stressful? I understand it being annoying and subpar but at times it is still entertaining. Just don;t tune into every Raw and watch the PPVs (fast forwarding most of the crap stuff lol).

41 - 53 of 53 Posts