Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cena haters have either turned or stopped coming, but the Raw crowds are like 95% pro Cena now. And the WWE just spent two hours pandering to those fans.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They're not pro Cena, he's just fighting people it's impossible to get booed against. Nobody wants anything to do with Johnny Ace, Michael Cole, Tensai or Big Show, so he basically wins by default. Once they go back to him feuding with CM Punk, or somebody that people actually appreciate, he'll get booed again.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Because they put him with people no one cares about when he gets in with someone people like (Pretty much the rest of the roster) he will be booed.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Its back to the usual shit. Cena runs Raw, wastes our time feuding with the usual people - Big Show, the GM, etc etc.

How do people buy into this crap. It's Punk and Bryan and AJ thats keeping me watching. That should be the main event. But WWE just won't stop sucking Cena's dick, even when he's not the champ. Fuck this noise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Because the Cena haters pretty much moved on. There's no point to it. He will never change. He'll keep doing the same shit over and over again. Its no use booing. Specially when RAW has been pure shit lately.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
He still got an audible "Cena sucks" chant in South Carolina of all places.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yeah, as long as he's feuding with people nobody gives a crap about he gets cheered. As far as I'm concerned, cheering for that clown is a waste of energy no matter who his opponent is, but the idiots who attend these events don't see it that way.

Cena needs to go. NOW!

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Business as usual for Cena and WWE, I don't really know what they're trying to do now since it's just back from where it was I guess. :lmao

·
Banned
534 Posts
Well, for me..personally and probably others, it's just like why should we boo? He is feuding with the most boring wrestler of all time otherwise known as "Big Show".

It's just eh, we will bring our energy in to booing him when he feuds with a Bryan, Punk, Jericho, Rock or Austin.

Why in the blue hell would you give Big Show this push? It just makes no sense. Earth to WWE. You have Dolph Ziggler of all people on the roster and you aren't using him?!?! Such a joke.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I still say wait until they hit Jersey to see what happens. Plus, as others have said, Cena's not feuding with anyone that the crowds will cheer over him.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Well, for me..personally and probably others, it's just like why should we boo? He is feuding with the most boring wrestler of all time otherwise known as "Big Show".

It's just eh, we will bring our energy in to booing him when he feuds with a Bryan, Punk, Jericho, Rock or Austin.

Why in the blue hell would you give Big Show this push? It just makes no sense. Earth to WWE. You have Dolph Ziggler of all people on the roster and you aren't using him?!?! Such a joke.
Exactly. I dont even get it.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Look who he is feuding with? Big Show, the most boring competitor on the roster who turn Face/Heel seemingly every goddamn year. He is fat fucking joke and need get the hell out of the company cause he has nothing to offer anymore.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
They're not pro Cena, he's just fighting people it's impossible to get booed against. Nobody wants anything to do with Johnny Ace, Michael Cole, Tensai or Big Show, so he basically wins by default. Once they go back to him feuding with CM Punk, or somebody that people actually appreciate, he'll get booed again.
I was about to make a post agreeing, but this makes perfect sense. Same with just about everyone who has posted in here, pretty much.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I'm surprised Big Show hasn't sucked away ALL of Cena's reactions like he does with everyone else he feuds with.
That's only because unlike with everyone else, Cena will actually get a clean win.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Quoted for truth. (Y)

·
Registered
276 Posts
They have won. Cena and the WWE continue to shove this shit down our throats, and I think that most people including me have just stopped caring. That and the points made above that he is feuding with people that it is impossible to like over Cena, creative and Vince have done this on purpose so yeah, I guess you can say that they have won.

The worst thing is, I'm not even a huge Cena hater. But this happy go lucky, kiss ass, playing up to the crowd crap is so unbearable. Him along with Sheamus are the 2 moments that I pay absolute no attention to! Boring!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The worst thing is, I'm not even a huge Cena hater. But this happy go lucky, kiss ass, playing up to the crowd crap is so unbearable. Him along with Sheamus are the 2 moments that I pay absolute no attention to! Boring!
I was the same way, but I now have major resentment towards Cena. To the point I don't even respect the guy, and I never thought I would say that. It's nauseating as long as Cena is the star of the show and everyone else is a supporting cast member.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts