1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,601 Posts
I'm fine with this, they'll pay Joe some money for it, benefitting him and means that he is planning on staying for the long term which hopefully means a world title push.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,601 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Joe deserves a World Title run when he returns.

Sad it probably won't happen. :mj2

I reckon Vince will view him as injury prone now or some other bullshit.

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
RIP Samoa Joe. When they fire him what will his name be? Islander Joe? Joe Island? Tiki torch Joe or Hawaiian Joe.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
RIP Samoa Joe. When they fire him what will his name be? Islander Joe? Joe Island? Tiki torch Joe or Hawaiian Joe.
Retired Joe will be his name, and they're not firing him. WWE doesn't fire people for being injury prone, look at Mark Henry. He's still with the company. As well as a billion others. Hell, WWE doesn't fire people for pretty much any reason other than rape allegations or they cut you if you're extremely, extremely, extremely low card when cost cutting time costs.

If anything, this is solidifying the relationship that he has with WWE, because he just gave them his name. Giving WWE the name that you've used for 20 years outside of WWE is a big commitment on his part.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,410 Posts
A good sign that Joe's found his forever home. It shows that they see value in him if they want to trademark his stage name.

Now have him return next week and give the man a match for Mania, dammit!!!

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
I just hope that wouldn't be the name for a repackaged Joe Anoa'i...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts