Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why did they book the match like that given Sting's age? Announcer's table bump, two power bombs into a turn buckle. WTF I am not surprised he got hurt.

It's also Sting's responsability to accept this conditions, but I do think WWE doesn't care if Sting gets injured.

With what happend today, they injured and buried him. Good job WWE. Please f*ck off. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last we see of Sting.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Re: The WWE doesn't care about Sting's health.

Sting wouldn't have done those moves if he thought he couldn't pull them off. Health wise, he must have assured them and Vince must have a heart beneath his dark, cold exterior.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts

I grimaced on the first bucklebomb so was shocked to see them do it a second time.

Why didn't they clear the announce table before the bump? It was stupid and just asking for Sting to hit his head on something.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

They don't care about anyones health. They're a business, hence them only caring about the mullah.
That's no excuse. Every company should take care of their employees security. Any person with common sense would know it was too much for Sting to take. It seemed liket they were trying to seriously get him hurt on purpose.

I won't be surprised if Vince and HHH were laughing backstage when Sting collapsed.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts

I won't be surprised if Vince and HHH were laughing backstage when Sting collapsed.
Pretty stupid thing to say. :justsayin

Sting probably thought he could pull them off but they should of toned down the bumps, ref should of called the match when he collapsed imo

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

stings a big boy. they didn't say go out there and take these bumps. I'm sure sting had influence on how the match goes. tough break because it was a damn good match before the injury

·
Registered
5,244 Posts

Sting performed all the spots for a great performance.

I can't believe people are so picky, that they are going to let a minute breather derail any respect for him. Even if he was 40, I wouldn't care. I mean Sami Zayn did same thing, and everyone still had huge respect him.

See I care about peoples health. If I was in a match, and I felt "a concussion", I would tell the doctor so they can prep the medical staff and ambulance, and then I would finish the fight.

What Sting did tonight could have potentially saved his life. If he played it off, then waited to walk behind curtain to collapse (like Taker), then Sting would have needed an ambulance just like Taker did.

Chances are, Sting will be on bed rest for a week. I don't even think Cesaro or Owens could have taken that punishment from Rollins.

·
Registered
384 Posts

He really shouldn't have joined WWE. Shame that there wasn't another stage big enough to send him off on.

·
Registered
15 Posts

You really think the put a gun to stings head and say take this bump? I beat you think mick foley didnt wanna jump off that cell either op

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

You really think the put a gun to stings head and say take this bump? I beat you think mick foley didnt wanna jump off that cell either op
I stated it was also Sting's responsibility for accepting, but if I was the booker I would never have asked him to do that kind of spots. Why? because he is 56 years old and I care for his health.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts

He really shouldn't have joined WWE. Shame that there wasn't another stage big enough to send him off on.
If only WCW had lasted a few more years then that could of been a reality.

As far as the WWE not caring about Sting's health goes well of course they don't. God this is the same company that blamed Owen Hart for his own death for god's sake when they were clearly the ones that were at fault there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.