Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WWE has done a fantastic job bringing back older wrestlers recently like The Rock and Lesnar and when they bring back Jericho and Undertaker and Triple H they always make it important. This is what's so great right now. It's not like they're bringing back guys who are past their primes. They're bringing in big attractions who can still come in and perform at a high level like The Rock and Lesnar. Who cares if they're not out there wrestling every week? They don't need to be. The WWE has always been good at bringing back older wrestlers and using them right.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I agree, the returns seem to be on point, but lets hope that the old guys help rebuild whats left by putting over new talent so when they leave, (since they're only temporary)the WWE doesn't collapse like badly build Jenga tower...

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
They do it good, but they also do it bad.

Good for now.
Bad for the future.

Having someone as big as Brock or Rock come in and feud with the guy who's already the top of the business (or themselves) = ridiculous. Of course, it has to be done, BUT, other feuds can be done too. They can easily, with a single month, put over someone at mid card.
I don't think Rock would say no, but he's obviously preoccupied. Lesnar is so egotistical that he probably doesn't want to feud with anyone who isn't as big as him, Cena, Rock.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like the way how they bring back the old stars which are still able to compete in a WWE match.
Now it would be very helpful if they lift the talented wrestlers in the current wrestler to the next level
and make them the next big superstars.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
They do get it wrong sometimes though.

I never need to see the likes of Jimmy Snuka and Roddy Piper in a ring ever again.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Bringin back Brock, and establishing him at the top by taking out Cena is good booking. You cant have a guy like him come back and then job him out to Miz/Cody/Ziggler/DB/Punk. He needs to be reintroduced, and they are doing it right, imo. Brock should at one point put someone over, but not from the beginning. Let him destroy the roster, and take the titles. Then you can push someone by being the guy, who stopped him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts