Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've been a die hard wrestling fan for years and have always loved discussing my thoughts and points of views on the business with others. About a year ago I started watching review shows on a youtube channel called ADTV (you may have heard of it). Basically, I have made the decision to start doing my own detailed reviews of Raw, SmackDown and NXT from the WWE (I will also do reviews for TNA Impact) in the written form. It will be one thread per show and I will post them in the relevant sections on this forum. Please comment and share your thoughts will me, I plan on them hopefully being good reads for those who are interested. I will cover every segment (match, promo, etc) in the shows and will also discuss rumours I have heard within the business.

My first detailed review will be for this coming Monday Night Raw (the first one after the Money In The Bank Pay Per View). After that I will do NXT, Impact and SmackDown (I may also do reviews of PPVs if I decided to go that way). Anyway, I just thought I'd let my plan known to all of you and I hope you enjoy reading my reviews, I look forward to reading your replies and thoughts on the shows.

(PS. I have decided to make my own reviews in seperate threads because now-a-days the Raw Discussion thread on this forum just seems to be a mega bashing thread; and impact, NXT and SmackDown don't even have specific review threads).

Regards, StuHockey

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just give em a chance n read my Raw review on Monday.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
no one's going to care. hopefully you're aware.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,965 Posts
Just give em a chance n read my Raw review on Monday.
Just a heads up, if you are going to do a review, do it in the official discussion thread since it will get delete if you try to make a individual thread for it. I'll be on the look out for your review, best of luck :)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Just a heads up, if you are going to do a review, do it in the official discussion thread since it will get delete if you try to make a individual thread for it. I'll be on the look out for your review, best of luck :)
Exactly, I trolled cause he violated the rules, it's not like I want him to fail..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts