Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wrestling-Edge Booking Championship Rules:

Ok, basically this is a WWE for W-E’s Be The Booker. SuperBookers are put into different categories, like Jobber, Opener, Lower Mid-Card, Upper Mid-Card and Main Event. The SuperBookers will then compete for their respective Title from the respective league. They compete by writing wrestling matches that are judged by the respective league’s judge. Depending on how many sign-ups we get, there may be 3 leagues where you can win titles, or maybe 5. We are looking for around 4 leagues, and one Tag Team League.
The Leagues are as follows:

Supreme Match Writers:
Great Match Writers:
Decent Match Writers:
Reasonable Match Writers:
Tag Team Match Writers:

As it stands at the moment, the only sign-ups are myself and Red Cold (who, as he is the reigning BTB Tourney Champion, will start off as the Supreme Match Writer Champion). Also, you can sign up for both singles titles and the tag team titles. To determine what division to place you in, you must PM your sign up, with a sample match to either myself, Red Cold or Wolf Beast (hopefully).

Match Rules:
- Any match type is allowed, including tag team and war games.
- All matches must contain “real wrestlers” not made-up ones. IE: from an E-Fed.
- Your match must not have been used in previous Be The Booker Tournaments.
- The matches can be any length what so ever, even if it a 2 line match.
- If you cannot compete you must let either myself or Red Cold know.

Deadlines:
If you miss a deadline, and then PM your match to the judge after it, permission must be granted from the opposition (presuming they have posted a match on time), if they allow you to compete, the judge will rate each match and a winner will be decided (Much like the Be The Booker Tournament). If the opposition does not allow you back into the contest, he wins by default.

Deadlines will be handed out 2 weeks before the matches are due in. The Champions Titles will be defended 2 times each month. There will be a Number 1 Contenders Battle Royal 2 Times each month, where everybody in the division will PM a match to the judge who will rate each one. The Victor will face the champion the following week, and must then PM a match to the judge to face the champions match.

Deadlines for all matches will be a Saturday Night, 12:00 Midnight English Time (GMT+1)

Promotion/Relegation:
To be promoted from a lower division, you must defend your title on 3 separate occasions, you will then be placed into the division above. (Unless you are the Supreme Champion). You become relegated if your match receives the lowest grade in the Number 1 Contender’s Battle Royal. However you can only be relegated if the champion of the league below has won 3 title defences on the bounce and you are the lowest scoring from the battle royal. If you no-show 2 battle royals in a row, you will be dropped to the bottom league. In the case of a draw at the bottom of a battle royal, neither can be relegated and the champion of 3 matches can not be promoted.

That’s about it, so here is the list of people signed up so far:
The Main Event
Wolf Beast
Red Cold
10mikebibby10
The Showstopper
The Black Abyss
Gettingaway/murder
King of Pain v.1
Kane01
The Wall
HBKicon33196
Grendrill
Highlight Reel
Heroes
Leonard dodotigers
punisher2487
Frankazoid 94
kid o mac
MB Legend
Rated R
And here are what divisions they are in:

Supreme Match Writers:
Red Cold ©
The Main Event
Jushin Liger
Wolf Beast
The Wall

Great Match Writers:
10mikebibby10
Grendrill
Highlight Reel
MB Legend
Rated R

Decent Match Writers:
The Black Abyss
Gettingaway/murder
The Showstopper
Leonard dodotigers (spelling mistake maybe)

Reasonable Match Writers:
King of Pain v.1
Kane01
HBKicon33196
Heroes
punisher2487
Frankazoid 94
kid o mac

Tag Team Match Writers:
Gettingaway/murder & Frankazoid 94

Permission from A-Dust has been granted to do this.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Remember, PM your sample matches to either me, Main Event or Wolf Beast.

Come on people, GET SIGNING UP!!!!!!!

PS. No Spam in here, but you can post saying that you are up for it ;)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
From My Convo With Michael said:
/-:{Calum}:-\ The Ultimate Convo Killer says:
every week your write a match, and if your match is better than the other people in your groups match, you win whats called a "Battle Royal" you get go on to face the Champion of your respected division, get that part?
''Stand still when it's do or die, you better run for your ****ing life'' says:
yeah
i get that
yeah, so you win the battle royal with one match, then the next week, you write another match to face the champion, and if your match is better then theirs, you become the champion
oh i see
so potentially you can either write 1 match every 2 weeks
or 2 matches in 2 weeks
YES! :D
That a bit clearer?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Matches can not be from previous BTB tourny but can the match be from your thread? If so I am in, if not then I am not in cause I dont have time to write seperate matches just for this.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
When do sample matches have to be sent in to be submitted into the league? I am currently trying to write up a good match but I still have my finals coming up at school. I have to do a lot of studying but I should be able to send my sample match to one of you by June 12-June 19.

Also, if this is a good match can I use it in the league?

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Orton_4_President said:
When do sample matches have to be sent in to be submitted into the league? I am currently trying to write up a good match but I still have my finals coming up at school. I have to do a lot of studying but I should be able to send my sample match to one of you by June 12-June 19.

Also, if this is a good match can I use it in the league?
No you cannot use that match twice. And to answer The Wall's question he can use matches from his thread as long as they havent been used in a previous tournie.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Thank you for the answer to that question Main Event but what about my first question? I reposted it below.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, you will be entered when you give me a sample match but until then you are not in the championships basically. So whenever you are ready to enter then enter then. I hope that clears things up.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I want to enter this but have one busy month of school left. Meh, I will enter now anyways, I have time to fix up one old match a week. I will have my match submitted to one of you by the weekend, probably Saturday.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Highlight Reel said:
I want to enter this but have one busy month of school left. Meh, I will enter now anyways, I have time to fix up one old match a week. I will have my match submitted to one of you by the weekend, probably Saturday.
No need for you we've seen enough of you're work in the past to judge where you should go.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I'm in, but I won't be able to send you a sample match until probably the weekend because my schedule right now is crazy.

·
Banned
333 Posts
I'll join but probably won't be able to post a sample match for a while. Sounds interesting, hopefully it will run smoothly.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
OK, thanks a lot Main Event. I think I will just whip up a short match this weekend and PM it to one of you that way I don't have to waste my big match that I am in the process of writing up!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts