Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whenever i hear the Undertaker's "Dong" i get a huge grin on my face and start going like "oh shit, oh shit". well if he comes out in the right moments. like when he came out and did his hat tip to HBK as a farewell but i still get the huge grin when he comes out during his normal matches.
and i used to do it when rey mysterio came out bcuz of all the cheers and the build up to him popping out. what wrestler(s) do that to you?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Triple H. Such a master class entrance, and much like Undertaker's, the bigger the show, the bigger the feel to it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
HHH, Goldberg, nWo, Hulk hogan, Undertaker, Stone Cold.

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts
Undertaker to Graveyard Symphony and Austin coming out to Glass Shatters by Disturbed. Badass and presence personified.

HHH's entrance is a great shout though, particularly at Wrestlemania with the grander stage and effort the company puts into making the show feel like the biggest event of the entire calendar year.

Kobashi's return from cancer though in 2007 may never be topped though, just incredible drama and emotion in the 55 seconds before he enters a packed Bukodan crowd after 18 months plus battling a life threatening illness.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Rock, Austin, Triple H, Jack Swagger, Undertaker.

On the other hand Daniel Bryan and The Miz both have themes which make me less excited to see them.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
To be honest Triple H really has that feel now, especially because of the position he's taken on screen. The second that first chord hits, you instantly know who it is and also know it's likely that something is about to go down.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Edge was always amazing - The 'You think you know me'....great great music and he was so charismatic. Shot from the hip and when doing a promo it didnt have that read from the script feel.

Triple H is also fantastic, such a good theme and when he is actually coming out to wrestle with water dripping off him, stood on the ring apron, etc, it's brilliant.

Kurt Angle (when in WWE) had an amazingly simple theme and I loved it; very similar to Mr Perfect (McGuillicuty or whatever you are called, please adopt it).

And more recently Punks latest music - Cult of Personality is great. And you know something interesting is just around the corner.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
1 - 20 of 117 Posts