Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^^

I'd probably say...Mercenaries 2: World in Flames. If there were any good redeeming factors it would be the hilariously bad AI.

And you guys?

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I can't argue that. Mercenaries 2 was terrible, easily the worst I've played. It's a shame considering 1 was fun.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
GTA 4. It's not like this game was terrible or anything, it's just that the other sandbox games I've played were better, at least I enjoyed them more. Unfortunately, I couldn't get into this game. Missions were boring and without checkpoints.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Far Cry 2. I wanted to like it, but I could never enjoy it due to being always chased by angry Africans in jeeps. It was harder and more infuriating just getting to the missions than completing them.

I haven't played Driv3r fortunately. Nor have I played Crackdown 2, Need for Speed Undercover or Jaws Unleashed.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Far Cry 2. I wanted to like it, but I could never enjoy it due to being always chased by angry Africans in jeeps. It was harder and more infuriating just getting to the missions than completing them.

I haven't played Driv3r fortunately. Nor have I played Crackdown 2, Need for Speed Undercover or Jaws Unleashed.

I liked Farcry 2 but at times it was just unfair. Enemies would always re-spawn and I agree, you were constantly getting fucked with. Plus, the map was bullshit in the game as well.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I liked Mercs 2 considering I payed $5 for it

Still far worse than Mercs 1 which is in my top 10

I would say the first Just Cause

I don't really mess around in sandbox games so I don't like ones where the main point is jacking around

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
You know I kinda had to try to think really hard on this one but the answer is still GTA4. And not because of missions or no check points.

It was because I could not steer my cars properly. That just takes away all the fun with they're realism. They took away all the fun with that part.

And finally that everything just seems to go in slow motion for some reason(yes I did play both PC and Xbox360 versions). At times it just reached ridiculous levels.

People saying GTA4 is best sandbox game is out of their freaking minds. This was the game that made me hate it. So thank you very much Rockstar.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
GTA 4, Just found the game soooo boring.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Far Cry 2, so shit.

Just Cause 2 is a strange one. It's fun, really fun and there's loads to do but the map is ridiculously big. I finished the story (which was terrible) and put about 20-ish hours into it and I had barely discovered 20% of the whole map. But overall it's a good game.

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
GTA San Andreas or GTA IV. Probably the former due to the environment and characters. Both were just so boring to play, and a particular let down compared to Vice City, which was a blast.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
Just looking at the map in Just Cause 2 caused me a headache. The first 2 missions I enjoyed, but the faction missions weren't that exciting and the world and people in it seemed a bit cardboard cutout-ish, but overall, it's still a better game than GTA 4.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
San Andreas wasn't that bad really. It was fun taking over the streets of Los Santos (and other areas).

It just that characters weren't as cool as Vice City that I do agree on. And the fact that it wasn't as cozy as Vice city either. IMO it was just to big to be fun.

And the fact that I couldn't see my own tattoo
s but games like saints row fixed that:). But still this game has quantity by the dozen. Vice city lacked that in some regards.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts