Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
If that’s all you see from the AEW fans, you’re not paying very close attention, and/or you’re just cherry-picking a few WWE bashers to fit your narrative. And face it, most ‘fans’ jumped on the AEW bandwagon for better or worse because consensus is that WWE flat out sucks.

Sorry, but the guy doesn’t converse about a topic, he pontificates on how much he wants everybody to think he knows about the topic (which in most cases is a lot less than he thinks he knows), how he’s right and how everybody who disagrees with him is wrong. Major fucking turnoff to anybody who does actually want to discuss the topic. Just another internet know-it-all blowhard who most of us would rather bang our heads against a wall then try to carry on an actual exchange of ideas with, because it’s been proven time and again to not be possible. And he spams the fuck out of the forum on the subject he himself claims to not even watch.

And so, ignored. I strongly recommend the OP do the same.
You don't need an announcement every time you ignore someone. Speaking of wanting everyone to know something

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
If that’s all you see from the AEW fans, you’re not paying very close attention, and/or you’re just cherry-picking a few WWE bashers to fit your narrative. And face it, most ‘fans’ jumped on the AEW bandwagon for better or worse because consensus is that WWE flat out sucks.

Sorry, but the guy doesn’t converse about a topic, he pontificates on how much he wants everybody to think he knows about the topic (which in most cases is a lot less than he thinks he knows), how he’s right and how everybody who disagrees with him is wrong. Major fucking turnoff to anybody who does actually want to discuss the topic. Just another internet know-it-all blowhard who most of us would rather bang our heads against a wall then try to carry on an actual exchange of ideas with, because it’s been proven time and again to not be possible. And he spams the fuck out of the forum on the subject he himself claims to not even watch.

And so, ignored. I strongly recommend the OP do the same.
So you ignored me because of my comment? Ok, anyways...

And you see what you just wrote in your first comment, why is it ok you say WWE flat out sucks, but not ok if someone argues that "the savior company" has issues (which they clearly have). See the double standards? Probably not, because it is fine to hate "the enemy", but if someone says something bad about your "lovechild" you have to defend it without even thinking about what you say.

And I read the AEW section very closely and even with Wood being very negative, what is the fucking problem? If he thinks this is the issue with AEW I dont think anyone can tell him not to speak out his problems with AEW, because this is a fucking forum and not your happy place where you are licked by puppies (or whatever you are into).

And I said this already, but honestly seeing how most of the "fans" behave in the AEW section this is very similar to all the dictatorships in the world. You have to like our opinion or you can go fuck yourself. This is so sad, especially with trashing everything else. Laughing about ROH and Impact. Praising NJPW only when Mox or Jericho is wrestling there. You "fans" can behave like you want to...and all "we" want is doing the same. If you dont care, block, but pull your fucking head out of your ass and accept that you are not chaning that.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,896 Posts
So you ignored me because of my comment? Ok, anyways...

And you see what you just wrote in your first comment, why is it ok you say WWE flat out sucks, but not ok if someone argues that "the savior company" has issues (which they clearly have). See the double standards? Probably not, because it is fine to hate "the enemy", but if someone says something bad about your "lovechild" you have to defend it without even thinking about what you say.

And I read the AEW section very closely and even with Wood being very negative, what is the fucking problem? If he thinks this is the issue with AEW I dont think anyone can tell him not to speak out his problems with AEW, because this is a fucking forum and not your happy place where you are licked by puppies (or whatever you are into).

And I said this already, but honestly seeing how most of the "fans" behave in the AEW section this is very similar to all the dictatorships in the world. You have to like our opinion or you can go fuck yourself. This is so sad, especially with trashing everything else. Laughing about ROH and Impact. Praising NJPW only when Mox or Jericho is wrestling there. You "fans" can behave like you want to...and all "we" want is doing the same. If you dont care, block, but pull your fucking head out of your ass and accept that you are not chaning that.
No, I ignored him, not you. But don’t worry, just keep talking this kind of trash and you’ll be right there with him.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No, I ignored him, not you. But don’t worry, just keep talking this kind of trash and you’ll be right there with him.
Ok and you dont feel like responding to my comment? Just „threatening“ with blocking me when I talk „trash“? So you basically made my point, thanks.

·
4,896 Posts
Ok and you dont feel like responding to my comment? Just „threatening“ with blocking me when I talk „trash“? So you basically made my point, thanks.
You misrepresented every fucking thing I said, not wasting my time responding to that. Your next question will be how did you misrepresent everything I said, which I’m also not responding to. You keep thinking what you want to think, just like the fuckwit in the topic of this thread, nothing will change your mind. I’m done. Bye.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You misrepresented every fucking thing I said, not wasting my time responding to that. Your next question will be how did you misrepresent everything I said, which I’m also not responding to. You keep thinking what you want to think, just like the fuckwit in the topic of this thread, nothing will change your mind. I’m done. Bye.
Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
LOL this guy has his own thread? I admit, the only reason that I even bothered to register on this forum, is just so I could put that dude on ignore. I don't even like AEW (I diss them all the time outside of the AEW board.), and I agree with some of the crap Wood posts. I just can't be arsed to skip past his novels, on every other post!

If he only posted one to three theses a day, I'd be fine with that, but the entire AEW forum is filled with his rantings. It's aggravating if you're someone like me who only wants to find out some Moxley, Jericho & Shida AEW related news but you have to skip over his TLDR: all the time coz he posts so frequently.

It's like damn dude, take that crap up with Cody or Khan. Whining to the forum isn't going to solve anything.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Wood gets so many people triggered while remaining perfectly within the rules of this forum. It's hilarious.

Instead of shooting down his arguments, AEW fembots whine and complain about a guy rationally discussing a topic on a DISCUSSION board. You guys need to look up the definition of flaming and trolling before throwing around terms that don't apply at all. He's only a troll because he's not circle jerking the product like you guys are and actually brings forth valid arguments

·
rasslin
2,522 Posts
this thread is worse than that guy who said WWE must be watching AEW after his viewing of one Rey/Andrade match.

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,318 Posts
I gave legit been arguing with Wood for like 3 years now.

And he has called me much worse things than anyone has seen in there AEW thread.

You know how I respond to hom when we argue?

I just fucking debate him. Nothing more, honestly I hope he responds to this, because in all of our arguments, I never became as much of a bitch as some of you are.

He writes novels, and some things I agree with and some things I don't.

But anyone who puts him on ignite because he hurt your feelings about wrestling need to take a hard look at their life.

·
4,896 Posts
I gave legit been arguing with Wood for like 3 years now.

And he has called me much worse things than anyone has seen in there AEW thread.

You know how I respond to hom when we argue?

I just fucking debate him. Nothing more, honestly I hope he responds to this, because in all of our arguments, I never became as much of a bitch as some of you are.

He writes novels, and some things I agree with and some things I don't.

But anyone who puts him on ignite because he hurt your feelings about wrestling need to take a hard look at their life.
Nobody hurts my feelings about wrestling. I put the annoying fuckwit on ignore because I’m sick of seeing his incessant inane bullshit spammed all over the fucking forum.

·
2,318 Posts
Nobody hurts my feelings about wrestling. I put the annoying fuckwit on ignore because I’m sick of seeing his incessant inane bullshit spammed all over the fucking forum.
Yeah, you don't seem hurt at all.
I don't care why you put him on ignore, if you can't confront him, don't talk shit about him.
That's what pussies do.

·
4,896 Posts
I don't care why you put him on ignore, if you can't confront him, don't talk shit about him.
That's what pussies do.
That’s right, I’m not hurt at all. I could give two runny shits what anybody else thinks. You started throwing your psychobabble bullshit at people who put him on ignore, I fucking answered you, not him. So fuck off with your pussy talk. People doing the tough guy act toward strangers on the internet, that’s who needs to take a hard look at their life.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's what pussies do.

My thoughts exactly. Only pussies use the ignore feature because of differing opinions. They only care about maintaining perfect harmony inside their rose-tinted AEW circle jerking

·
Registered
19 Posts
That’s right, I’m not hurt at all. I could give two runny shits what anybody else thinks. You started throwing your psychobabble bullshit at people who put him on ignore, I fucking answered you, not him. So fuck off with your pussy talk. People doing the tough guy act toward strangers on the internet, that’s who needs to take a hard look at their life.

No offense but you're like the biggest crybaby on this site. Go out and get some fresh air will ya

·
2,318 Posts
Anything else, or is this the best you got?

Because if it is, it really dies make much more sense to me now.

When you are ready to talk without emotion, then you can respond, until then... keep bragging about your ignite list to someone who cares

81 - 100 of 115 Posts