Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Banned
894 Posts
Yeah, it's almost as if the prospect of this company got me interested in wrestling again and I want to see it succeed or something. You should hope and pray that there are more like me to come.
It obviously doesn't interest you. That's the only reason why you're here to tell us that.

Join the line in back.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Well damn...

Another rant on The Wood? Lol.

Keep up the great work, Mr. Wood! :)
He's such a martyr isn't he? I can only dream of being as convincing as he is.

And the fact that there's "another Wood rant" tells you everything you need to know.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Do you not realize that you’re reinforcing every meme and stereotype imaginable of hardcore AEW marks?
I obviously don't... please enlighten me "Dude". And do you not realize you say the exact same things as he does?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,284 Posts
Unfortunately, it doesn't make the problem go away. Thanks anyway.
How doesn't it? You can't handle The Wood's opinion on AEW, if you put him on ignore you'll never see his opinions on AEW, then you could stop pulling your hair out and cutting your forearms with a razor.

·
Banned
894 Posts
How doesn't it? You can't handle The Wood's opinion on AEW, if you put him on ignore you'll never see his opinions on AEW, then you could stop pulling your hair out and cutting your forearms with a razor.
How is pointing out his obvious twisted logic and "facts" as not being anything other than what it really is? As I've said before, I do not put people on ignore. Unlike Wood, who just ignores everything and tells us "how it really is".

·
Banned
314 Posts
I obviously don't... please enlighten me "Dude". And do you not realize you say the exact same things as he does?
Yeah, it’s almost as if two people share similar opinions. Crazy concept, I know.

BTW, he likes NJPW and I hate it and think it’s a joke.

But don’t let facts get in the way of your mental breakdown.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Yeah, it’s almost as if two people share similar opinions. Crazy concept, I know.

Keep it up Wood... I mean "Dude". :rolleyes:

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,284 Posts

"..they tell me things that I should do, they tell me things I'll do to you, they talk to me. Talk to me, talk to me, talk to meee!".

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Here's some "facts" Wood. If you don't watch a show out of spite, hate, laziness, biases, whatever you want to claim for the day, you have NOTHING to say. If it's not "hot" to talk about because you clearly have this "argument" of, AEW sucks... that's why no one is watching... that's why the ratings are down... then why are you talking about it? You can't have it both ways. Period. End of story. Fact. How can you possibly tell all the rest of us, that you're unbiased and telling it like it is, when you don't even watch the show? That's exactly like your assumption of me, as I quoted you above. Make up your mind. You cannot help yourself.
I imagine the same way those posters who have infiltrated the WWE section for a decade, claiming they don't watch the show and continuously pointing out the flaws do? Without being chastised for having an opinion? Maybe we'd pity you more if you went into detail about your mental health issues because you're honestly just coming across as a dick at this point.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
You say the same stuff as many other AEW sycophants too. And your 2nd account that you created yesterday has been super quiet today

·
Banned
894 Posts
I imagine the same way those posters who have infiltrated the WWE section for a decade, claiming they don't watch the show and continuously pointing out the flaws do? Without being chastised for having an opinion? Maybe we'd pity you more if you went into detail about your mental health issues because you're honestly just coming across as a dick at this point.
Now you're just talking like Wood does. Was WWE shit for those 10 years, or was it only shit because NEWS FLASH, they were pretty much the only thing around. No TNA and ROH don't count. I'm not the one in the WWE section, ranting and raving about anything, other than the "wedding" and the "dog food" a few weeks ago. I had to see it for myself and then I made my comments. Wow! And if it hasn't dawned on everyone, I'm here on this board because I enjoy AEW... I know, what a concept, huh?

I've previously talked about my mental health issues back when the majority of you guys (much like now) were shitting all over Mauro Ranallo for being a crybaby and to grow up, over comments Corey Graves said about him. Yeah, remember that? Is he back on everyone's good side again now?

I am not sensitive to anyone's opinion or judgment of who I am. I know who I am and I am obviously not as perfect as Wood claims to be. However, when it becomes personal, that is a line that should never be crossed, with anyone. Not just me. Now, you're probably saying, "hey wasn't your attack on Wood the same thing?" To use his one of his many analogies, I was only pointing out how conceited and narcissistic he comes across to people. That is part of the problem. They cannot admit it because they don't believe they are. "Well, there's no way possible I can be wrong, there has to be something wrong with them, they just don't see it." Think about that for a minute.

·
Banned
894 Posts
You say the same stuff as many other AEW sycophants too. And your 2nd account that you created yesterday has been super quiet today
You really think, after all that I've said previously (and again tonight) including the length of time I've been here as a paid member, that I need to make a fake account to counter-attack the AEW haters?! :LOL: I don't hide behind anything, or anyone, for any reason.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Now you're just talking like Wood does. Was WWE shit for those 10 years, or was it only shit because NEWS FLASH, they were pretty much the only thing around. No TNA and ROH don't count. I'm not the one in the WWE section, ranting and raving about anything, other than the "wedding" and the "dog food" a few weeks ago. I had to see it for myself and then I made my comments. Wow! And if it hasn't dawned on everyone, I'm here on this board because I enjoy AEW... I know, what a concept, huh?

I've previously talked about my mental health issues back when the majority of you guys (much like now) were shitting all over Mauro Ranallo for being a crybaby and to grow up, over comments Corey Graves said about him. Yeah, remember that? Is he back on everyone's good side again now?

I am not sensitive to anyone's opinion or judgment of who I am. I know who I am and I am obviously not as perfect as Wood claims to be. However, when it becomes personal, that is a line that should never be crossed, with anyone. Not just me. Now, you're probably saying, "hey wasn't your attack on Wood the same thing?" To use his one of his many analogies, I was only pointing out how conceited and narcissistic he comes across to people. That is part of the problem. They cannot admit it because they don't believe they are. "Well, there's no way possible I can be wrong, there has to be something wrong with them, they just don't see it." Think about that for a minute.
You are actually just a massive hypocrite man. I called you crazy a while back and now I'm worried that I actually called an insane person crazy and I feel a bit bad about it. Ignore him and anyone else you need to make this place enjoyable for yourself man. I don't care about your past as a poster on here, I am just expecting a little leeway for wrestling fans to complain about the AEW product, just like they have received in other sections. If you can't cop AEW's problems then I think you need to take a break from the internet because they're getting worse every week and you're not going to like hearing what wrestling fans have to say.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
You really think, after all that I've said previously (and again tonight) including the length of time I've been here as a paid member, that I need to make a fake account to counter-attack the AEW haters?! :LOL: I don't hide behind anything, or anyone, for any reason.
Yes

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
We are all people posting online. One consequence of that is we all wear a mask of anonymity which makes us to some degree or another make our points stronger than we would if a group of us were having drinks in a bar. We have to give some forgiveness of that. Keyboard warriors and all that.

But I am taken aback by the amount of time you took to research all this. One might think The Wood had been nominated to be the next justice on the Supreme Court. The reality is, he thinks many things AEW does are dumb, but how many quotes did you include in your novel about the things he has praised? I have seen both The Wood and The Dude lay into AEW strongly for sure, but praise the things they like, and those things are not all overlapping. The NJPW point was already mentioned.

We are all going to have our preferences. I will never be able to understand how anyone could like The Young Bucks just like I could never understand how someone could like John Cena. I am not even sure at this point if it is a generational thing or not. Maybe it is more like those who really can suspend disbelief in a "fake fight" with people who look like they really could beat up entire rows of audience members at a time vs those that want to see glorified gymnasts jump off a building just to see their opponent kip up ten seconds later, do three super kicks, hit a 450 splash, and then get a two count...all within three minutes of an eighteen minute match.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
This is an embarrassement for a rant and it is really sad you went through (or previously saved the comments) all the threads to get those comments on @The Wood ? Really really sad...

And one thing is really just delusional. When you say "we want to have a more positive conversation about AEW", really? All I see the AEW "fans" do (when not fighting off Wood and Dude) is making fun of WWE, hate on things WWE and defend AEW when they clearly again did something not so great. It is always fine because "they are a start-up", when clearly most of you guys dont understand what you are saying there. Honestly I barely see a post from the top 5 die-hards without shitting on WWE. And you call this a "positive conversation"? To mock something you dont like? This is basically what you (accused) the Woods is doing, but it is fine for you and not for him?

Honestly when you would visit a conversation camp or something, you would learn that what Wood does is actually conversation about a topic and I always thought this is what forums is all about? Or does this not affect the AEW section? Are we just allowed to post there when we agree with your opinion or prais AEW even when it has a lot of flaws?

I was looking forward to AEW but you "fans" really make it hard to like for a non die-hard.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,896 Posts
<snip>
And one thing is really just delusional. When you say "we want to have a more positive conversation about AEW", really? All I see the AEW "fans" do (when not fighting off Wood and Dude) is making fun of WWE, hate on things WWE and defend AEW when they clearly again did something not so great. It is always fine because "they are a start-up", when clearly most of you guys dont understand what you are saying there. Honestly I barely see a post from the top 5 die-hards without shitting on WWE. And you call this a "positive conversation"? To mock something you dont like? This is basically what you (accused) the Woods is doing, but it is fine for you and not for him?
If that’s all you see from the AEW fans, you’re not paying very close attention, and/or you’re just cherry-picking a few WWE bashers to fit your narrative. And face it, most ‘fans’ jumped on the AEW bandwagon for better or worse because consensus is that WWE flat out sucks.

Honestly when you would visit a conversation camp or something, you would learn that what Wood does is actually conversation about a topic and I always thought this is what forums is all about? Or does this not affect the AEW section? Are we just allowed to post there when we agree with your opinion or prais AEW even when it has a lot of flaws?
Sorry, but the guy doesn’t converse about a topic, he pontificates on how much he wants everybody to think he knows about the topic (which in most cases is a lot less than he thinks he knows), how he’s right and how everybody who disagrees with him is wrong. Major fucking turnoff to anybody who does actually want to discuss the topic. Just another internet know-it-all blowhard who most of us would rather bang our heads against a wall then try to carry on an actual exchange of ideas with, because it’s been proven time and again to not be possible. And he spams the fuck out of the forum on the subject he himself claims to not even watch.

And so, ignored. I strongly recommend the OP do the same.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts