Wrestling Forum banner

4261 - 4273 of 4273 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
At least this turned into a mafia game after the day 1 shit show
Did what I could to turn it around so I'm happy about that. :) Others chose to bail and that's fine too I suppose.

Thanks for the game. Congratulations to the winner. Didn't really follow anything after my death but looks like I was right on Raikkonen so there's that at least. :lol

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Magic repped in, looked at stuff, we got him up to speed, then we went "ima probably claim a kill".

Then he thought about claiming JOAT. Day 5 starts, Magic immediately CCed Rugrat as the vig. Enter GOAT dayphase.

Haza and I were mad and didn't get it at all, but what can I say... he got his man. Magic really got the player he wanted to get lynched.
no i want you and haza to acknowledge the fact chr1st0 and smark had us in their top 3 poe to start the day phase

i keep getting told "shoulda claimed something else and mislynched x" which means we get shot at night phase and still dont do any better

odo thinks i shouldve found the sk magically when everyone and their mothers in the actual fucking game thought evans was the sk, but odo knew better in the dead qt.

it wasn't about getting my man, it was about removing a confirmed town player that would have shot us at night if we lynched anyone else.

and before you say this was a compliment, it's not. you're acting like i did this out of some selfish interest when the most likely scenario if i didn't do this was that we end up shot if i push a mislynch. oh the other option they were suggesting was for me to buss you to make myself look good, ill do that next time tweet. (Y)

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
how come I wasn't killed the night I claimed vig?

With all the info you had at the start of the phase, the fake cc was the best you could do but it opens up the board a little more for you.

4261 - 4273 of 4273 Posts