Wrestling Forum banner

4241 - 4260 of 4273 Posts

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
I messed up the rugrat lynch :jose smark saying I look bad if I force a no lynch pushed me into it tbh. Next time I am just voting raik
The Rugrat lynch was a big mistake. :mj2

We were two of the only ones adamant about not taking a side and we should have just said fuck it and picked someone and both voted and laid our votes there until Eevee and Ace joined our wagon.

Both were scum, but I probably would have insisted on Tweet still.

Next time I'm definitely not being force by a player on the chopping block into only doing the play they want. I should have known better. I apologize again to Rugrat.

The only thing I think us relying on each other caused us to make a few mistakes. You hammering and me trusting Magic. I was leaning on Rugrat being the vig, but you seemed more confident on Magic and brought up his hints and then Magic actually provided them.

Did Magic say in his QT if he planned hat vig CC out ahead of time or was he was bluffing with those hints?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate that.

I started to put you back in contention near the end of the game, but I think at that point it was almost too late to put you ahead of whom everyone else wanted. It also doesn't help that I think the person who used you confirmation the most was Magic and he used you backing him to help his own case. You did a fantastic job steering into it, though. And didn't raise too many eyebrows doing so. Congratulations. You're going to be a player to look out for in the future. Like our Tweet over here making it to endgame again as mafia.
Absolutely. This is why I feel the need to apologise to Rugrat, lol. I ruined that whole situation for sure.

Cheers mate. I look forward to future games.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Magic repped in, looked at stuff, we got him up to speed, then we went "ima probably claim a kill".

Then he thought about claiming JOAT. Day 5 starts, Magic immediately CCed Rugrat as the vig. Enter GOAT dayphase.

Haza and I were mad and didn't get it at all, but what can I say... he got his man. Magic really got the player he wanted to get lynched.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Magic repped in, looked at stuff, we got him up to speed, then we went "ima probably claim a kill".

Then he thought about claiming JOAT. Day 5 starts, Magic immediately CCed Rugrat as the vig. Enter GOAT dayphase.

Haza and I were mad and didn't get it at all, but what can I say... he got his man. Magic really got the player he wanted to get lynched.
Then lost :kobe3

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
The Rugrat lynch was a big mistake. :mj2

We were two of the only ones adamant about not taking a side and we should have just said fuck it and picked someone and both voted and laid our votes there until Eevee and Ace joined our wagon.

Both were scum, but I probably would have insisted on Tweet still.

Next time I'm definitely not being force by a player on the chopping block into only doing the play they want. I should have known better. I apologize again to Rugrat.

The only thing I think us relying on each other caused us to make a few mistakes. You hammering and me trusting Magic. I was leaning on Rugrat being the vig, but you seemed more confident on Magic and brought up his hints and then Magic actually provided them.

Did Magic say in his QT if he planned hat vig CC out ahead of time or was he was bluffing with those hints?
Yeah possibly, I was waiting for you to take charge as I was not confirmed and it would go better imo. I think a no lynch there was also better. I guess Ace had alterior motives now for not really caring which one we lynch. Scum also needed to shoot the sk earlier than they did instead of town to win imo.

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Yeah possibly, I was waiting for you to take charge as I was not confirmed and it would go better imo. I think a no lynch there was also better. I guess Ace had alterior motives now for not really caring which one we lynch. Scum also needed to shoot the sk earlier than they did instead of town to win imo.

The thing that messed with me was if Magic was town and being that adamant about his play being the best I didn’t want to hear about it the rest of the game if it back fired so I was trying to get Magic to side with us first. Which is why I was waiting to see what was going to happen when Rugrat voted Tweet. That honestly should have been the final clue Magic was scum. Everyone but him was willing to vote Tweet. If he read Tweet scum, Rugrat bussing a teammate shouldn’t have been a problem for him. I was almost willing to risk the no lynch, Magic started tagging me to place a vote.

I’ve learned a valuable lesson not to let Magic bully me into doing his direction. Town or not. Shame scum didn’t kill Ace or Ace didn’t shoot more scum earlier. I’m happy for Ace winning a big game, though. I’m glad it still worked out for him even if he did think Magic was the real vig or just didn’t care because he still won.

4241 - 4260 of 4273 Posts