Wrestling Forum banner

4221 - 4240 of 4273 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can't believe both of you shot evans though :lmao
Tweets' kill makes sense. get rid of SK, SK is shooting between three players for the last maf.

Essentially provided Evans was in fact SK (the spanner in the works), it's kind of a 67% chance Maf would insta-win.

For me it was just a read and I should have just trusted Smark's read on Tweets as maf since he clearly had a better handle on reading this game than I did, lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for an awesome game, Big Man. I have been obsessed with it over the past few days in particular - probably not good for my work, but it has been hella fun.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Tweets' kill makes sense. get rid of SK, SK is shooting between three players for the last maf.

Essentially provided Evans was in fact SK (the spanner in the works), it's kind of a 67% chance Maf would insta-win.

For me it was just a read and I should have just trusted Smark's read on Tweets as maf since he clearly had a better handle on reading this game than I did, lol.
That was the plan. Evans seemed obvious SK and clearly was gonna gun for Christo, I fully expected the game to be wrapped up by the time I got up. Imagine my shock when Evans flipped town and I realized you were the SK I needed to lynch, and I needed Christos help whom I heavily sussed up until that point.

I tried my best

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
I actually read most of this game. Y’all need help. Not everyone but some of you. And you know who are you. The insults sent this game were just too much. Relax, aye.

That magic fake CC. An artist at work. That was something.

Also really bummed I couldn’t play this one. The first names I would have shot if I kept my role. Raik for sure night one. Then likely Tweet on night two.

Would’ve been a different game. Nice job to Rugrat though. He put some work in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Much love and respect to Ace for securing the rare solo win. Fantastic job. Salutations.
Despite all the shit you got in the first half of the game your reads were pretty fucking rad this game.

I honestly have no idea why you guys let me just go by as an almost-confirmed townie though. With a vanilla, town mason already being shown, and given the regularity with which non-town masons have existed, I really thought my mason claim would mean little.

As you would see in my QT, I didn't realise that mixed masons were a thing here and thought I had a broken role. But once I realised otherwise, I thought my claim might, if anything, get more focus and suspicion on me. But it wasn't to be, lol.

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Despite all the shit you got in the first half of the game your reads were pretty fucking rad this game.

I honestly have no idea why you guys let me just go by as an almost-confirmed townie though. With a vanilla, town mason already being shown, and given the regularity with which non-town masons have existed, I really thought my mason claim would mean little.

As you would see in my QT, I didn't realise that mixed masons were a thing here and thought I had a broken role. But once I realised otherwise, I thought my claim might, if anything, get more focus and suspicion on me. But it wasn't to be, lol.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

I started to put you back in contention near the end of the game, but I think at that point it was almost too late to put you ahead of whom everyone else wanted. It also doesn't help that I think the person who used you confirmation the most was Magic and he used you backing him to help his own case. You did a fantastic job steering into it, though. And didn't raise too many eyebrows doing so. Congratulations. You're going to be a player to look out for in the future. Like our Tweet over here making it to endgame again as mafia.

4221 - 4240 of 4273 Posts