Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel will most likely win at WM. Just look at the last 3 Rumble winners, all have lost at Mania. Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
I want a surprise Christian return and for him to win but the chances of that are like 0.00001% :(

The winner must win at Mania though.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
David Otunga.

For the Lolz. I'm willing to bet 1k he'll be in the final 4 though (WWE will book it that way).
Well, yeah if they need a member of The Nexus in that picture. They could have Punk but too...

(I'd like it if it were Gabriel though, but nah, they gotta go with the big bad Otunga).

·
Registered
417 Posts
I agree, whoever wins it must win at Mania....Edge losing last year was a genuine shook to me.

As for this year, you're all assuming it's going to be focused on Raw with Punk and Cena....Which if they go the Raw path then yeah...

But if they go the Smackdown path... who would you go for?

Barrett wins and jumps to Smackdown to face the WHC?
Kane wins the title at RR and Undertaker the Rumble match?
Kane wins the Rumble and Taker the Elimination Chamber?
Christian Shook return, and challenges Edge? << I can dream!!
Or maybe actually give it someone and elevate them...Kofi? Del Rio? Swagger (again), Drew? Rhodes?

·
Forever Blowing Bubbles!
4,889 Posts
If Cena wins the title at Wrestlemania again this year, I think I'll spew. Same story, different year. I would rather him go in champion and lose it to Royal Rumble Winner CM Punk.

·
One Winged Angel
3,694 Posts
I agree, whoever wins it must win at Mania....Edge losing last year was a genuine shook to me.

As for this year, you're all assuming it's going to be focused on Raw with Punk and Cena....Which if they go the Raw path then yeah...

But if they go the Smackdown path... who would you go for?

Barrett wins and jumps to Smackdown to face the WHC?
Kane wins the title at RR and Undertaker the Rumble match?
Kane wins the Rumble and Taker the Elimination Chamber?
Christian Shook return, and challenges Edge? << I can dream!!
Or maybe actually give it someone and elevate them...Kofi? Del Rio? Swagger (again), Drew? Rhodes?
Swagger has never won the Royal Rumble. He's not going to win this one, either.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Cena is the Shawn Michaels of last year. Everyone thought 100 percent Michaels was going to win but he didn't so I can't completely lean towards Cena but it really makes sense if he does sadly. If I were to choose then it'd be Punk or Ziggler.

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,417 Posts
I'd be happier if someone who never won a WWE Title or World Championship title and never won the Rumble.

I kinda miss the whole RR winner = WM championship winner routine. I would always prefer if it is a face, as well, because he has more percenage to win the title at Mania.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Swagger has never won the Royal Rumble. He's not going to win this one, either.
I meant elevate him to the main event scene. And you're right I dont think he will either, but I just find it weird that everybody seems to be assuming that it will be Punk or Cena. I assumed it would have been hbk last year, but look what happened there........

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I expect it will all come down to the order they arrive in.

ie.

1. Cena
2. Punk
3. Wade Barrett
4-8 Random Nexus member
9. Big Show

It will take 8 guys, with a viscous beat-down, to throw Cena out. And when the big show enters, Wade will turn against the Nexus, and proceed to throw all the Nexus members out except Punk. Then the rest of the rumble will go on.

Winner - Dolph Ziggler.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts