Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many of you know, CVE, Christina Von Eerie, has long been approached to TNA.
She wrestle a tryout with Shannon Moore against Okada and Cookie.
It immediately was told that Christina Von Eerie would debut in TNA as Ink Inc's valet.

Following, she started a relationship with Jesse Neal, who still resists.

It has long been said that she should debut soon in TNA, which is already ready for her debut storyline etc....
Even a few days ago I read that TNA wants him to follow a path like that of Lita in WWE.
That is, she debuted as a valet, and then insert her slowly into the Knockouts category.
Especially now that there are very few KO in TNA.

I had read several times, after which she delivered from the AAA, has signed a contract with TNA, which said it would have to train, and so she did.
It still is doing, first with Team 3D and now in California.(This last part confirmed by Jesse Neal a few days ago to a question from a fan at a House Show)

The next day, myself have questions to Jesse Neal, and he told me that not only she has not signed with TNA, but don't there are good chances that she wil be signed. (this is visible even now in the Twitter profile of Jesse, dating back a few days ago)

In your opinion, what is the truth?

Or Jesse is hiding something, or wrestling sites have said a bunch of crap.

Does anyone have any fresh news?

Personally I think that now there is a great need for new Knockouts (like CVE, Blake, Deeb etc), but also to valets.

Christina Von Eerie could give a big hand to Ink Inc., and Moore and Neal could help her to make it known to the general public.

This just to let everyone know about the situation, if anyone has any news are welcome!

·
Banned
216 Posts
is Christina Von Eerie a man or woman, i have no clue from what you have written??

you keep refering to HIM, and that he is going to be a valet in the knockouts division?!?!?!

Edit: oh, i know who you mean now... why the hell did you keep saying HIM?!

learn to correctly sex a person when writing about them!

·
2,775 Posts
is Christina Von Eerie a man or woman, i have no clue from what you have written??

you keep refering to HIM, and that he is going to be a valet in the knockouts division?!?!?!

Edit: oh, i know who you mean now... why the hell did you keep saying HIM?!

learn to correctly sex a person when writing about them!
Christina Von Eerie is a woman, so i've no idea why he described her as a he. Unless TNA are doing a sex-change gimmick.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two spelling errors(I wrote very fast) and you're watching this ...

We are in a wrestling forum, well talk about this.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Two spelling errors(I wrote very fast) and you're watching this ...

We are in a wrestling forum, well talk about this.
now, i completly HATe grammer nazis, but you did not make any spelling mistakes, you kept refering to a she as he and him!

i have no idea what the second line is suppost to mean.

we are in a wrestling forum, lets talk about what?? your not being able to tell the difference between a vagina and a penis?

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
now, i completly HATe grammer nazis, but you did not make any spelling mistakes, you kept refering to a she as he and him!

i have no idea what the second line is suppost to mean.

we are in a wrestling forum, lets talk about what?? your not being able to tell the difference between a vagina and a penis?
Maybe I can't explain these differences, obviously you don't know them. But I can explain the differences between an idiot and an asshole. :)

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
CVE brings nothing to the table. Noting at all. BOH only thinks she should be in TNA and associated with Ink Inc because of her mohawk. Limited and uncreative thinking. I hope TNA doesn't bring her in.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Yes, and I know the difference between an idiot and a dickhead! :)
im glad you can tell that im a dickhead and your an idiot ... not much people would admit to that!

on topic and refering to the guy who makes sence, her look means nothing really ... its all about her in ring skills and how entertaining she is.

just taking her in to laugh at her stupid ***** mohawk is not enough!

sorry, edit,, FAUXhawk ...

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CVE brings nothing to the table. Noting at all. BOH only thinks she should be in TNA and associated with Ink Inc because of her mohawk. Limited and uncreative thinking. I hope TNA doesn't bring her in.
This is certainly not my thoughts, and I doubt you know.

Certainly, the gimmick is important, but I defy anyone to find a better valet for them.
She is good on the mic and in ring.

And I think that would be very nice, original and funny, a feud between Ink Inc. and Beer Money, with CVE and Flair at ringside.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who cares if she signed or not. She's not exactly a signing that would take TNA to the top. Plus, Ink Inc are jobbers.
Obviously you don't know the significance of the word Jobber.

Brian Kendrick is a Jobber, Amazing Red is, Generation Me are (unfortunately), Orlando Jordan and Eric Young....etc.

Ink Inc. are Mid-Carder that with great chance to win the TNA Tag Team Titles in the coming months.

I want to know what are the things that interest you ...
Then if you don't care, why you wrote in this thread?

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I agree, she is definatley a talent and would be a good a asset to the KO division and as a valet to Inc Ink, will make them appear alot cooler with her at their side.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't know, she seems like she's a wrestler with a bunch of ugly-ass tattoos. That's totally original except for like every wrestler these days. It's either "guy with a bunch of ugly tattoos" or "guy with a shitload of ugly tattoos".

·
Registered
701 Posts
Did you watch her in AAA? She's good--not great, but good. Better than the eye candy WWE passes off as talent in the ring. Granted, pairing her w/ Ink Inc. is lazy and bad for her because no one cares to watch Neal or Moore aside from OMEGA marks but CVE--while not some groundbreaking signing--is a unique character and is passable in the ring. If there were women who could teach her something in the ring currently in TNA about workrate (considering TNA let those who could go), it could prove to be solid.

I laughed at the Lita comparison. Who wants someone to be like Lita in the ring? She was horrible. I guess people thinking flippy moves automatically makes a woman talented. Her talent was tremendous breasts and the ability to help Edge get more heat when transitioning the main event. I suppose her spot monkey moveset early on got her noticed, so I guess that counts as something.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
I'm a big fan of her.

P.S. I'm going to assume that Boh's first language isn't English, rather than flame him, because I'm morally superior to you guys.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Stop flaming the guy for his broken English. It's not hard to tell what he's trying to say.

I would love to see this woman in TNA. It looks like she has attitude and I love attitude.

As for what the truth is... I don't think anyone on here knows. I'd say very few people in TNA know. We'll just have to wait and see.

14,478 Posts
Obviously you don't know the significance of the word Jobber.

Brian Kendrick is a Jobber, Amazing Red is, Generation Me are (unfortunately), Orlando Jordan and Eric Young....etc.

Ink Inc. are Mid-Carder that with great chance to win the TNA Tag Team Titles in the coming months.

I want to know what are the things that interest you ...
Then if you don't care, why you wrote in this thread?
If GMe are jobbers, then so are ink inc. oh btw, GMe recently had a feud with the tag team champions. What did ink inc do last? I don't remember.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Ink Inc doesn't need a valet. Once again...BOH only thinks CVE should be Ink Inc. valet because she has a mohawk.

I have seen her AAA work and she is a sub part wrestler. She is nothing amazing and she isn't even 'good'. If I want to watch someone struggle through a match and stumble around the ring then I will put in a Lita tape.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
I laughed at the Lita comparison. Who wants someone to be like Lita in the ring? She was horrible. I guess people thinking flippy moves automatically makes a woman talented. Her talent was tremendous breasts and the ability to help Edge get more heat when transitioning the main event. I suppose her spot monkey moveset early on got her noticed, so I guess that counts as something.
Are you stupid?

Lita made Women's Wrestling, if it wasnt for her, there would be no Trish Stratus, no Mickie James, no Tara, no Angelina Love, no Beth Phoenix, no Natalya, no Melissa Anderson, no Sarita, etc.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts