·
Registered
2,234 Posts
PG era will not end mate.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Cena will leave WWE to TNA. Keep dreaming. This isnt happening.

You're right, I'll remember next time WWE has a closed door meeting with TNA officials about letting Flair go to a WWE event and say that he wants to come back....

What was TNA gonna get out of that? Oh yeah, that's right a WWE Superstar on one of their DVDs... Somebody had to make that shit up to cover why they were actually inducting Flair into the HoF twice... Just so he could cut that promo.

What's more likely, that, or WWE and TNA meeting and combining their forces to create a storyline that will end with both shows over as fuck.

Kurt Angle didn't pull out of the olympics for injury.. He pulled out so he could be a part of the biggest storyline in professional wrestling history for team Attitude.

Remember when Jericho came back mad about ripoffs, and complaining about the end of the world as we (attitude folks) know it? He was setting up the angle just as much as anyone else was.

All the shit last year there didn't make sense will fall into this plot.. all the Attitude guys going over the new guys at WM wasn't the plan until Lesnar signed the contract. That meant they'd go through with this angle, and let Cena lose to Rock, so Rock could come back and say that one day he wants to be WWE champion.... Survivor Series will definitely be composed of the attitude guys vs the new generation, then TNA will show up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do you guys think Dean Ambrose posted a video of an argument Foley had with Flair from TNA on twitter? That can't be smart for two WWE guys to randomly put a video clip of TNA during a WWE feud on their WWE-sanctioned twitter accounts..

There's obviously been something else planned all along and all of you people are too fucking thick skulled to realize it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Cena will never leave WWE to TNA. Keep dreaming. This isnt happening.
You don't understand what I'm saying... That's storyline. WWE and TNA are working behind the scenes together because they both have so much talent from the same generations that if they combined their forces for this angle, TNA's audience would get the viewership it so desperately needs, and WWE would successfully get Cena over a the biggest face of all time at WM 29.

·
Registered
127 Posts
sounds interesting, not going to happen tho, WAY too many variables come into it, anyway, if you say vince wanted to do an invasion properly why would he do it with a company that dosen't even threat him??? for him to do something like this TNA would have to be a legit threat or the casual fans would be like 'TNA??? who the fuck are they??? who is james storm? austin aries' etc,

and about the jericho end of the world as you know it thing, your reading too much into it man, think about the nexus' bigger picture everyone was like doing what you are now, same with the whole nash text message thing, they lead you somewhere then just forget about things, its bullshit! not slating you down just VERY much doubt it will happen, sounds good to me, would love to see it as I know about TNA, just can't see it happening

·
Registered
339 Posts
This is all leading to a John Cena heel turn at WWE Vs TNA on December 21st 2012, Vince Russo and Jim Cornette will book the show.

3 Stages of Recovery Match
Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs R-Truth and Evan Bourne

60 Minute Promo Ironman Match
John Laurinitus vs Scott Steiner

Live "Yo Momma" Twitter Contest
Zack Ryder vs Kurt Angle

Oxygen Tank on a Pole Match
Ric Flair vs Mick Foley

Hide and Seek Match
Undertaker vs Sting

Buried Alive Match
Hulk Hogan vs Triple H

Loser Leaves Earth Match
Vince McMahon vs Dixie Carter

In one final courageous move Vince will hit a stunner on Dixie but Cena will come out and hit an AA that ultimately ends up destroying the world, and from the ashes John Cena will rise, no sell the end of the world and drag Dixie onto Vince, count the 1, 2, 3 and announce it was him all along.

·
Registered
127 Posts
This is all leading to a John Cena heel turn at WWE Vs TNA on December 21st 2012, Vince Russo and Jim Cornette will book the show.

3 Stages of Recovery Match
Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs R-Truth and Evan Bourne

60 Minute Promo Ironman Match
John Laurinitus vs Scott Steiner

Live "Yo Momma" Twitter Contest
Zack Ryder vs Kurt Angle

Oxygen Tank on a Pole Match
Ric Flair vs Mick Foley

Hide and Seek Match
Undertaker vs Sting

Buried Alive Match
Hulk Hogan vs Triple H

Loser Leaves Earth Match
Vince McMahon vs Dixie Carter

In one final courageous move Vince will hit a stunner on Dixie but Cena will come out and hit an AA that ultimately ends up destroying the world, and from the ashes John Cena will rise, no sell the end of the world and drag Dixie onto Vince, count the 1, 2, 3 and announce it was him all along.

lol, fucking hilarious especially the buried alive match (Y)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
sounds interesting, not going to happen tho, WAY too many variables come into it, anyway, if you say vince wanted to do an invasion properly why would he do it with a company that dosen't even threat him??? for him to do something like this TNA would have to be a legit threat or the casual fans would be like 'TNA??? who the fuck are they??? who is james storm? austin aries' etc,

and about the jericho end of the world as you know it thing, your reading too much into it man, think about the nexus' bigger picture everyone was like doing what you are now, same with the whole nash text message thing, they lead you somewhere then just forget about things, its bullshit! not slating you down just VERY much doubt it will happen, sounds good to me, would love to see it as I know about TNA, just can't see it happening
you're missing the point.. There aren't any other companies who are a threat to him.. That's why he lets them use Cena for the rest of the year while WWE is stacked with talent.

I understand that there are so many variables going into it, but I didn't just come up with this idea out of my ass man... I started with Rock, and how he said he wanted to be champ...I literally took all night coming up with an idea that fits everything together perfectly.

Kane put on his mask again this year so he could go back to the attitude show (he never went maskless in attitude WWE, which was the whole purpose for him coming back with it).

Johnny only went over Teddy at WM so he could be a part of this story with his legal council, David Otunga. I guarantee he'll play a role in this storyline whenever talent between shows is talked about.

Do you guys really think the WWE is going to get this much talent committed to wrestling for a year and let it go to waste? (I would normally think they were but this is a huge storyline), and I literally started watching again when CM Punk cut his promo last year, so I didn't see WWE in it's darkest days, thank the lerd..

There's a reason WWE has changed so many things in the past year... and so many people have came back, masked Kane, Jericho, Brock, Austin (Extreme Rules, to screw Punk out of the belt for the Attitude Era)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
▲E.;11318998 said:
you're missing the point.. There aren't any other companies who are a threat to him.. That's why he lets them use Cena for the rest of the year while WWE is stacked with talent.

I understand that there are so many variables going into it, but I didn't just come up with this idea out of my ass man... I started with Rock, and how he said he wanted to be champ...I literally took all night coming up with an idea that fits everything together perfectly.

Kane put on his mask again this year so he could go back to the attitude show (he never went maskless in attitude WWE, which was the whole purpose for him coming back with it).

Johnny only went over Teddy at WM so he could be a part of this story with his legal council, David Otunga. I guarantee he'll play a role in this storyline whenever talent between shows is talked about.

Do you guys really think the WWE is going to get this much talent committed to wrestling for a year and let it go to waste? (I would normally think they were but this is a huge storyline), and I literally started watching again when CM Punk cut his promo last year, so I didn't see WWE in it's darkest days, thank the lerd..

There's a reason WWE has changed so many things in the past year... and so many people have came back, masked Kane, Jericho, Brock, Austin (Extreme Rules, to screw Punk out of the belt for the Attitude Era)

and then let me guess.. At WrestleMania 29, when the Rock wins the WWE title, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit and Randy Savage are all gonna come out and hit their respective finishers on Rock and pose with the WWE Title and then cut a promo revealing how the WWE faked their deaths to create the biggest work of all time.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There is a Be the Booker section for fantasy booking you know.
It's not fantasy booking, it's a prediction based on everything that's been laid out over the past year, IWC is just too fucking thick skulled to realize all the evidence is right in front of them.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
▲E.;11318689 said:
Here's my take on it, don't get mad when I'm right.

Punk vs. Cena was foreshadowing what was to come, remember when Cena told Vince he would leave and go somewhere else, "brother"? Remember when the 3 stooges randomly ribbed on Hulk Hogan last week? Remember when the WWE put the majority of the year in the shitter on purpose in order for the biggest move in professional wrestling since Vince bought WCW? You will.
You, my friend, are a goddamned idiot.

▲E.;11318689 said:
You guys notice how Brock will be the face of the new WWE? Maybe after Cena gets squashed at Extreme Rules he'll show up on an episode of Impact..
Don't get mad at you for being right, but you use words like "maybe", which indicates you are not even sure of yourself.

▲E.;11318689 said:
HHH, Steph, and Vince will to try and reclaim the WWE with their Attitude era superstars on RAW IS WAR, while John Cena will turn up on Impact the Thursday after Extreme Rules. Cena will make the switch to TNA, which will help boost their ratings, make them a stadium show, and bring some edge back to his character!
fpalm

Vince letting Cena appear on TNA television (either part of storyline or whatever) = loosing piles of money. Why in the blue hell, would Vince allow his #1 draw on a COMPETITORS show? Are you stupid?

▲E.;11318689 said:
Cena. Rock. Lesnar (c). For the WWE Championship.. That's your main event at Mania. That's how they plan to get Cena back over as the WWE
Champion.
Who are you? The Prophet?

▲E.;11318689 said:
The WWE title will be relevant again as Cena is going to keep the belt on TNA once he wins it too. (what we all wish Punk would've done last year at MITB...)

▲E.;11318689 said:
WWE is genius by putting the WWE title on their #1 face on the rivals TV show.
But I'm just as genius for figuring it out.
And what did you figure out? Absolutely nothing.

▲E.;11318689 said:
Speaking of Jericho again, why do you think he was so damn worried about the end of the world as WE (attitude fans) know it. I cracked the fucking code y'all.
fpalm Okay, conspiracy theorist.

▲E.;11318689 said:
One of them being the hardcore championship that Dean Ambrose will create after smashing the spinner in a spot at WM29 that will officially end the PG era.
You truely live in a fantasy world, don't you?

1 - 20 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.