Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, yeah, we know it isn't Hogan, But the fact is that what this person is tweeting has become intresting. He says he's a TNA Employee and he's calling out dixie and threatening to quit.

Latest Tweets:

The entire TNA staff just got emails asking us to send them our Twitter usernames if we have one.
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet . TNA can hear us. But they certainly ignore us backstage and backstage they have nothing to lose, here they do.
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Now let's start this revolution, let's show @TNADixie what we really want, and that's a REAL new generational product, not rehashed stuff.
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Me and my boys are elated to see that we have caught the attentions of the Internet Wrestling Community and TNA offices.
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Re Kurt Angle said there's a mole in the back, but I'm not mole, I'm just the truth. The moles are sadly @TNADixie, not so sadly @EBischoff
about 1 hour ago via web
@TNADixie continues to pretend that nothing is wrong, but Nashville is going nuts right now.
about 1 hour ago via web
Bischoff should have quit altogether once his WWE deal was up. I was even fooled though into thinking he'd be good for TNA.
about 1 hour ago via web
Everyone thought Vince Russo was bad, but he's nothing compared to Eric Bischoff today.
about 1 hour ago via web
it is intresting to note that he said all the roster has been asked to give thier names.

Reminder: YES, it isn't Hogan, but that isn't the point.

this is to talk about the "Employee"

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, Whether it's hulk or not (and it isn't) IS NOT the point of this thread. this is for debate and to have fun with just who this "Angry TNA Employee" may be if real.

I say AJ, he WAS pretty steamed in that interview.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
LOL have you seen this tweet from Dixie?

TNA fans in Mobile! Help us "cap hunger" in the Gulf! Bring a canned item to box office tomorrow between 12-8p & get free signed RVD 8x10
about 2 hours ago via web

Sounds like they have a lot of Van Dam pictures to dispose of.

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE:

Follow my new Twitter to continue the movement: @TNAnonymous
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Reply Retweet . Because TNA is investigating this account now, this shall be my last tweet. You heard me loud and clear though and that's what counts. Later
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Intresting, He has a new account!

·
Registered
989 Posts
It is some idiot with no life who needed a dose of attention.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
This totally fits Eric Young's gimmick.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
It is some idiot with no life who needed a dose of attention.
exactly, it could even be me!? i could easily make a twitter and pose as hogan, big fucking deal, anyone can, why the fuck would u think it was one of tna's own employees, god ur dumb

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Either AJ or Joe. Either way, this shows how pissed off the talent is at Bischoff, Dixie, Russo and Hogan. They're pissed and a few are threatening to walk over to the Wilpon promotion when it starts. They obviously want Hogan, Bischoff and Russo gone and Dixie Carter isn't going to do it. They're pissed off at Dixie for the Heyman bullshit too when it was hinted as a surprise that would change everything and nothing happened.

Remember when Dixie Carter said in that YouShoot interview that they listened to the talent? That was obviously a huge lie.

1 - 20 of 1006 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.