Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a religious watcher of TNA, I watch from time to time. After watching this weeks TNA, during certain segments the crowd will do the "What?" chants that originated from the WWE crowd (as all of you already know.) Has this been happening for awhile? Because I find this to be pretty ironic that they (TNA fans) are saying that now.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
maybe they were just excited coz they thought austin was returning (with the austin quotes from the gm on raw) because thats the first time i heard them doing that in tna

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How is it ironic?
I've heard many TNA fans talk trash about WWE, how horrible WWE is etc etc. Then to turn around and start chanting "What?" The irony in using something that the WWE made up, it's quite humorous.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
I have seldom heard "What?" chants in TNA in the past 6 months. WWE as the originator does them more.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
the what chants will live forever, get used to it, me personally i don't mind, me and my friends just laugh our asses off everytime it happens whether its tna or wwe

·
Registered
380 Posts
So OP, you assume that every single TNA fan hates WWE?

Believe it or not, but there are people who actually watch both WWE, and TNA. *GASP* I know, it's shocking!

·
Banned
33 Posts
So OP, you assume that every single TNA fan hates WWE?

Believe it or not, but there are people who actually watch both WWE, and TNA. *GASP* I know, it's shocking!
So...You´re asumming the OP asummes he hates TNA by finding the What chants, ironic among TNA fans. fpalm

Believe it or not, you're a douchebag. :lmao

Back on topic, yes it's getting very annoying that the What chants jumped ships and are now heard through the Dumbass Zone. I'd always prefer it over that stupid screaming bitch, though.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
There's a time and place for them. Sometimes it can be hilarious, sometimes it ruins the promos.
yeah i agree with that, like with emotional promos and such, like if there were "what" chants during shawn michaels retirement promo. that would have ruin it and be really disrespectful.

·
Registered
835 Posts
For all the good Steve Austin did for this business, the "WHAT?" chant has got to be one of the worst things ever. Its just so annoying!
thats the point! it works.

·
Registered
835 Posts
i love to hear it, just for the fact that steve austin is still somewhat alive in the wrestling fans' hearts.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts