Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You bitches best recognize the ORIGINAL GOAT nerd band! :nerd:

Say What you want, cash grab, blah blah blah, they're back and actually kicking ass!

Too bad the old Ween Forum turned to shit, but i'm just glad Gene's sober. It shows. From what I read he was a wreck in 2011 even before the famous meltdown.

Roses are free in the above video is such a cool moment! :D

Anyone go to the NYC show tonight??

·
International Purveyor Of Violence
2,421 Posts
Glad to see the guys have kissed and made up. Man, that was a nasty breakup awhile back, figured they were done for good. It's a testament to their creative bond that they were able to bury the hatchet. Was always partial to the Pod, myself.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to see the guys have kissed and made up. Man, that was a nasty breakup awhile back, figured they were done for good. It's a testament to their creative bond that they were able to bury the hatchet. Was always partial to the Pod, myself.
Totally. People give Gene in Particular a lot of shit for being fucked up around that point, but the important thing is he realized it before it made him pull a Kurt Cobain or Keith Moon.

They lived through it, Gene got his space, Dean got his solo album, now they're back and sound great. Literally everyone wins.

Brown is forever! 0:)

I also heard another volume of Shinola is in the cards. Wonder if/when we get a new album?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PHILLY SHOW JUST ANNOUNCED!

Festival Pier @ Penn's Landing
Sunday, August 21

Tickets Item Total: $90.00 Service Fees: $14.80 Delivery $2.95 Total Charge $107.75
VIP "Experience' is ~ $200

Go and get em, they're goin' fast already!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts