Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if this has been attempted on here before, but I've seen this game in other forums done successfully. This is merely an inquiry thread to see if there is enough interest. This is only intended for a maximum of about 12 players. Here are the rules:

- This would be a quarterly game with a re-draft every three months. This allows for shuffled teams and new players to enter if applicable.

- The current active roster would be divided using a staggered snake draft. The order for the first draft would be determined by the amount of credits one has. Trades are allowed at any point but must be approved by a majority of the members involved. Both wrestlers and/or draft picks can be utilized in a trade. After the teams are set each team/poster has only 3 trades available throughout the 3 month period.

- There are just over 60 active members of the WWE roster. If there are 8 players/teams each team would have roughly 8 members chosen from 8 rounds. This is only an example. The more players the smaller the teams.

- A time limit on draft picking will be determined after all participants have joined to accomodate work, location, etc.

Point System (subject to change)

Only RAW, SmackDown, Superstars, and PPV's are eligible. Not NXT.

Television Appearance ~ +1
Wrestle in a Match ~ +3
Accompany Someone To Ringside ~ +2

Singles Pinfall/Submission win ~ +5
DQ/Countout Win ~ +3
No Contest/Draw ~ 0
Singles Loss ~ -2
Tag/Multi-person win ~ +5 for one who gets pinfall/+2 for all others involved on winning side
Tag/Multi-person loss ~ -3 for one who gets pinned/-2 for all others involved on losing side

Win Championship ~ +5
Retain Championship ~ +2
Lose Championship ~ -5

All PPV Scoring is DOUBLE what a weekly show is.

Matches with stipulations (Cage, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Survivor Series Tag Elimination, etc) would have the possibily of their own mini point system and will be assessed when/if the time comes.

Thoughts and ideas for improvement are welcome. Any questions just post or PM.

·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did notice the WWE Forum Championship one. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that one only play out for PPV's? I'll admit I didn't check up on the rules on how to play that one.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'm not sure what the other league is doing but I'm interested if this indeed goes down.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wrestling Forum Federation already has it's own subforum in the games and trivia section and it is a weekly game as well.

·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wrestling Forum Federation already has it's own subforum in the games and trivia section and it is a weekly game as well.
Ahh, thanks for the heads up. It appears Andy's point system on that game is quite similar and offers more perks to boot. Most importantly regarding the one where you don't have to really do anything for points, lol. The one key difference is how the teams are chosen and the number of wrestlers within them, however, I do understand the concept and why its implemented.

This game could still work with a smaller crowd so I'll be happy if even 8 people are interested. Thanks to Brye I only need about 6 more!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts