Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok where do i start.

Ive been doing "My WWE" since Summerslam 2002 (Icve also improved on every wwe ppv since Royal Rumble 2000. But im having trouble doing the InVasion angle).

Ive been working on every ppv since then. Transforming them into what i want. Ive just finished my draft and heres my last ppv card Wrestlemania XX.

(Its a lot like WWEs, if anyone has any questions just ask. Il most likely then another post explaining everything.)

WRESTLEMANIA XX - RAW and Smackdown!
Triple H Champion Vs Chris Benoit Vs Shawn Michaels (same as wwe)

Kane Vs The Undertaker

Ric Flair, Batista and Randy Orton Vs Mick Foley and The Rock (same as wwe)

The Big Show Champion Vs John Cena Vs Kurt Angle

Booker T and Rob Van Champions Vs La Resistance Vs The Dudley Boys Vs Test and Lance Storm

Eddie Guerrero Vs Chavo Guerrero

Chris Jericho Vs Christian

The Basham Brothers Champions Vs Edge and Rhyno Vs Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin Vs Faarooq and Bradshaw

Torrie Wilson and Sable Vs Stacy Keibler and Miss Jackie

Jazz Champion Vs Victoria

Ultimo Dragon Champion Vs Rey Mysterio Vs Tajiri

At the Draft Lottery i made these changes

To RAW
Stephanie McMahon (returns to become co gm with Bischoff)
Eddie Guerrero
Kurt Angle
Edge
Rhyno
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Sean O'Haire
Matt Hardy

To Smackdown!
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Kane
Booker T (Swapped for the return of HHH)
Rob Van Dam (Swapped For the return of HHH)
Rene Dupree
Mark Henry (Swapped For The Return of HHH)
Rodney Mack
Jazz
Theodore Long
The Hurricane
Rosey

In my next post il be posting my current rosters and my future idea, plans and fueds!!!

Stay tuned

PS If anybody wants to see all my pay per views from Summerslam 2002 to now just ask and il post them

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I don't get it, you have been writing WWE shows since 2002 and you started your show in March 2004. You should start in 2002 and start posting from there. Even though it may not be new it is still and show and shows are appreciated around here. If you could explain to me your plan that would be good! Also, you have to have the promos and matches in your shows not just whos facing who!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive posted all my pay per views now on the other thread. im not that could at writing out my storylines. im more of a booker lol.

im hopeing to find sumbody on here to help me out with my shows. I wanted to get everyone up to date with what ive done. After the Draft Lottery is the perfect time to start. New feuds, new roster etc. Its only now that my WWE will be completely different to the current wwe.

I know wot i want to write its just the case of writin it all down ok.

so im gonna start writing my shows soon. Starting with the RAW after WrestleMania XX. If anyone wants to help please PM me

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i was goin to but that would of taken ages lol, on my pc it is in colour but as soon as i pasted it all, it automatically went black. As soon as i start my first show (Raw after WMXX) il be using colour and setting them out properly

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
The color might not show up if your writing controls aren't set on the most advanced one. This allows you to see the changes instantly. Also, this forum is used for writing shows so you might want to get a few shows out and people around here are more than willing to help you. Good luck!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Hey, sounds like not a bad idea n00b.

Why don't you, instead of altering the WWE ones just take it over yourself from this moment onwards, thats what I did.

If you have msn add me btw and if you want some help or any tips I'll be blad to help.

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts