·
Premium Member
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

List of Accolades

Absolute Intense Wrestling
AIW Women's Championship (2 times)

Anarchy Championship Wrestling
ACW American Joshi Championship (3 times)
ACW Televised Championship (1 time)
ACW Queen of Queens Tournament (2012)

Pro Wrestling Alliance
PWA Women's Championship (1 time)

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
Ranked No. 18 of the top 50 female wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2017

Women Superstars Uncensored / Combat Zone Wrestling
Queen and King of the Ring (2013) – with AR Fox

WWE NXT
NXT Women's Championship (1 time, current)

I'm kinda surprised there wasn't already an Ember Moon fan thread.​

·
Premium Member
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WWE released the full Ember Moon documentary video, Free The Flame. It's really good!

·
Premium Member
9,771 Posts
Great video! Thanks for posting @december_blue

It really shows more of the person she is and that's the only thing lacking in the Ember Moon character, I really think they haven't even scratched the surface with that they could do to her, so I'm looking forward to watching her career develop and see her compete agains the HW, Mickie, Kairi, Asuka again, and many others.

·
Registered
22,863 Posts
I don't know what kind of future Ember has on Raw. She's gotten herself over so far. But Nia is the babyface champion right now and eventually Ronda will get it as well.

She could end up in the same rut Sasha and Bayley did. But at least they have each other to work with.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Is it weird to say I'm still a huge Athena fan but I remain unsold on Ember? I can't think of anyone I was more hyped for on hearing they'd been signed. I loved how she portrayed herself under the Athena name. Some odd combination of godess of war and hussy-bustin' ghetto chick who plays D&D. That's exactly who I wanted her to be in WWE, but instead she was introduced as some kind of mythical werewolf demon & excited japanese schoolgirl hybrid.

I still love her as an in-ring performer, and as a person she's just lovely! but the character she portrays still needs an overhaul. I also wish she'd save the Eclipse for the more significant moments, and use another finisher for the most part.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,582 Posts
Ember Moon looked pretty good out there.

From what I've seen from her so far in the ring, I can already tell that she's a great wrestler. I think she's one of the best female wrestlers that they have on the main roster.

Her agility and her counters stand out to me too :eek:

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
You have this feeling of brutality because the camera man is against the fence and when Moon and Banks hit the fence the camera shake

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,582 Posts
I love Ember Moon's Suicide Dive :mark:

The one she did on Sasha Banks tonight was brutal :damn

1 - 20 of 35 Posts