Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My god, most of the IWC are a bunch of dicks. They exist for no reason other than to post idiocy, and as a TNA fan, it has become very clear to me. Especially on YouTube. I once had a "Will Not Remove Until" that I eventually gave up on, because its final point asked for a TNA video which didn't degenerate into a WWE vs TNA flame war in the comments, which I now know is completely impossible.
Everyone finds something to criticize. Hulk Hogan as GM, RVD as No.1 contender, AJ Styles not main eventing, Garett Bischoff full stop... you name it, a shithead WWE mark has called TNA out on it. Those who do clearly have no understanding of how any wrestling company should work.
It's all about business. TNA does what the marks like. So, Garett Bischoff gets the cheers, TNA think, "Hmm, more Garett means more fans" and take the angle they have. The fans like Hogan, he becomes GM. The fans give huge pops to RVD, he gets to be No.1 contender. Those fans are the people who go to most of the shows, not to criticize and not to nitpick every miniscule detail, but to enjoy some great wrestling.
No company is going to care for a tiny contingent of so-called "human beings" who waste their fucking lives away watching a YouTube video of something they don't even like or watch on TV to scream that X sucks and Y from "the E" is sooooooooooooooo much better. If you don't like it, why comment?
While TNA go on doing what the people who actually take the trouble of watching the shows, and enjoying it, want to see.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
My god, most of the IWC are a bunch of dicks.
Waaaahhhhh, people don't agree with my opinions.

They exist for no reason other than to post idiocy, and as a TNA fan, it has become very clear to me.
What has become clear to you? What's this 'it'? Are you talking about the "idiocy"? Yeah, as a TNA fan you should know about stupid shit.

Especially on YouTube. I once had a "Will Not Remove Until" that I eventually gave up on,
'Will Not Remove Until' lists are stupid.

because its final point asked for a TNA video which didn't degenerate into a WWE vs TNA flame war in the comments, which I now know is completely impossible.
Most YT commentators are dumb. They're as bad as people on Facebook.

Everyone finds something to criticize.
People aren't going to like everything and they're entitled to complain about it, especially with all the stupid shit TNA has done.

Hulk Hogan as GM, RVD as No.1 contender, AJ Styles not main eventing, Garett Bischoff full stop...
All stupid, though Hogan being GM makes some sense. He's still a glory hog though. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a World Title match against Roode soon.

you name it, a shithead WWE mark has called TNA out on it.
This is what gets me with you TNA marks. If anybody dares to voice an opinion against something TNA does they get labeled a hater or WWE mark.

Those who do clearly have no understanding of how any wrestling company should work.
Neither does TNA management.

It's all about business.
They're a private company so I will not comment on this. Too many flamewars have been had over this.

TNA does what the marks like.
No, they do what they want, no matter how stupid.

So, Garett Bischoff gets the cheers,
They're piped in. He gets booed. That's why he constantly needs guys who are over (Hogan, Hardy, AJ, Anderson, RVD, Storm) around him.

TNA think, "Hmm, more Garett means more fans" and take the angle they have.
What the fuck are you talking about? This feud is his debut feud. He was a fucking ref before this. When was he ever cheered as a ref. They gave him this feud because he's Bsichoff's son.

The fans like Hogan, he becomes GM.
TBH, Hogan most likely got the position because he likes the spotlight.

The fans give huge pops to RVD, he gets to be No.1 contender.
Of course he's going to get pops, he just returned after being gone for months. They dude entire TNA run has sucked. He's awkward in the ring with other wrestlers, he's lazy as fuck, and he takes too much time away from other who can use/need it.

Those fans are the people who go to most of the shows, not to criticize and not to nitpick every miniscule detail, but to enjoy some great wrestling.
You can be a fan and still criticize some of the things they do. Stop being a cunt and viewing this in black and white.

No company is going to care for a tiny contingent of so-called "human beings"
Fuck you, you fucking motherfucker.

who waste their fucking lives away watching a YouTube video of something they don't even like or watch on TV to scream that X sucks and Y from "the E" is sooooooooooooooo much better.
Who gives a shit about YT?

If you don't like it, why comment?
Because it's their fucking right.

While TNA go on doing what the people who actually take the trouble of watching the shows, and enjoying it, want to see.
What the fuck are you saying?

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
My god, most of the IWC are a bunch of dicks. They exist for no reason other than to post idiocy, and as a TNA fan, it has become very clear to me. Especially on YouTube. I once had a "Will Not Remove Until" that I eventually gave up on, because its final point asked for a TNA video which didn't degenerate into a WWE vs TNA flame war in the comments, which I now know is completely impossible.
Everyone finds something to criticize. Hulk Hogan as GM, RVD as No.1 contender, AJ Styles not main eventing, Garett Bischoff full stop... you name it, a shithead WWE mark has called TNA out on it. Those who do clearly have no understanding of how any wrestling company should work.
It's all about business. TNA does what the marks like. So, Garett Bischoff gets the cheers, TNA think, "Hmm, more Garett means more fans" and take the angle they have. The fans like Hogan, he becomes GM. The fans give huge pops to RVD, he gets to be No.1 contender. Those fans are the people who go to most of the shows, not to criticize and not to nitpick every miniscule detail, but to enjoy some great wrestling.
No company is going to care for a tiny contingent of so-called "human beings" who waste their fucking lives away watching a YouTube video of something they don't even like or watch on TV to scream that X sucks and Y from "the E" is sooooooooooooooo much better. If you don't like it, why comment?
2 things

1. are you sure those cheers aren't canned?

2. to avoid with the details i will say this: in the not too distant future there isn't gonna be a strong enough economy for 2 wrestling promotions let alone the 100 or so going today, it's not too late though for tna to avoid such a fate, the rate they are going alone isn't going to cut it, it just isn't. So when the fieces does hit the air conditioner you can look back at the comments the more mindful critics have said and know that they were right and that the iwc is not just a hivemind of trekkies, so to speak. Besides, chances are most of the people within said industry just don't want to admit to us that maybe organised crime was in hindsight a better career choice

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Lol TNA and their 1.0 ratings.

Quit being a bitch and realize that other people have different opinions.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
So TNA fan is complaining about people criticizing TNA. In other news, Scott Hall is a drunk.

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
I love your avatar and Sig, but don't really see the point of the rant. you sound like you dislike people who are idiots; welcome to WF 2012.

·
Registered
125 Posts
2 things

2. to avoid with the details i will say this: in the not too distant future there isn't gonna be a strong enough economy for 2 wrestling promotions let alone the 100 or so going today, it's not too late though for tna to avoid such a fate, the rate they are going alone isn't going to cut it, it just isn't. So when the fieces does hit the air conditioner you can look back at the comments the more mindful critics have said and know that they were right and that the iwc is not just a hivemind of trekkies, so to speak. Besides, chances are most of the people within said industry just don't want to admit to us that maybe organised crime was in hindsight a better career choice
I've never read a more intellectually devoid post in my life.

1. "in the not too distant future there isn't gonna be a strong enough economy for 2 wrestling promotions" . Despite the fact that when the economy was at its worst since 1929-1933 in 2008, there existed multiple wrestling companies. And who the fuck made you an economist? Maybe you should take your prophecies of a weak economy to the leading worldwide economists, because last I checked they're unaware of it.

2. "So when the fieces does hit the air conditioner" WHAT THE FUCK does this even mean? Is this your best attempt at a take on "when shit hits the fan"?

3. Did you even get an education? Because I'm sure they teach punctuation in schools.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The fact that you made a rant about people calling out a shit show means you are more a part of the WC than any of the people your talking about.
Stop being a pussy and bitching about what happens on this forum and get your pussy ass back to the impact zone where you are willing to sit on your hands with your tongue kept firmly in your mouth accepting what is clearly a wrestling show that deserves criticism,

1 - 20 of 36 Posts