Wrestling Forum banner

1941 - 1950 of 1950 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Yeah my guess is Dante always had his Skin Mask on so she might of never seen his face truly.
He supposedly joined the whispers after Lydia left with Connie, Daryl and Henry. It's why she doesn't know him, but he knows about her due to Alpha telling him the truth.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Negan better be front and fucking center for the mid season finale

Reactions: Natecore

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
I found a clip of the preview of next week's show....

Well that was really interesting because Zombie Siddiq is happening and the first person he'll see is Dante so if somehow does get by him Rosita is going o know what happened right off the shoot and beat his ass and finc out answers. She knows he's acting funny in that moment.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
here we go

father gab just baptised him

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Actually quite sad to see Alpha go, Samantha Morton did a great job with that character. Negan using the old Rick Grimes neck slash was a nice touch, he learned well! :)

Thought they might have stretched the Whisperers storyline out a bit more, though I guess Beta’s still around so there may be a twist or two yet.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
It sucks people aren't seen the Show because Michonne's last Episode was a banger. Even though it left me asking more questions, and with her Character not being on the Show for the time being, it sucks we might have to wait Years to see what happened to Rick and Michonne. Which is why I have a problem with AMC wanting to do a Movie or Film with Rick, he's been off Screen for a long time and with no info on when it's coming up or even a release date at this point not sure if I have high hopes if it ever happens. Still this Michonne Episode I highly recommend and Michonne talking to Judith seemly maybe for the last time or possibly for a long time got to me so hard.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks it is stupid to redeem Negan? How can you redeem a character that did what he did? He bashed their friends head in with a bat. I understand he has personality and charisma but he shouldn't be considered part of the group. After that season 7 premier I never hated a worse villain and was looking for a payoff but it never came. Now we are suppose to root for him.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks it is stupid to redeem Negan? How can you redeem a character that did what he did? He bashed their friends head in with a bat. I understand he has personality and charisma but he shouldn't be considered part of the group. After that season 7 premier I never hated a worse villain and was looking for a payoff but it never came. Now we are suppose to root for him.
Regardless of how anyone feels about the character, Jeffery Dean Morgan's performance as Negan is one of the few remaining entertaining parts of the show. I was so bored with this recent batch of episodes that I found myself fastforwarding at times, especially during the episode where they spent half of it doing nothing but crawling through a cave.

Oh and Princess. She was entertaining as hell.

1941 - 1950 of 1950 Posts