Wrestling Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1950 Posts

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
That was an awesome Season Finale, better than last years. Gabriel is insane, That was intense, the ending with that prick husband finally getting taken out was satisfying, Morgan joining the group. The Wolves are the new villains, interested to see how many there are and who will be leading them.

Overall I really enjoyed the Season Finale, just a shame we have to wait until October for the next season. Morgan, Glen, Rick, Daryl and Aaron had the standout performances.

Reactions: Blackbeard

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
I just find it weird that all of a sudden everyone is dying in Alexandria now that Rick’s group has arrived, yet Rick’s saying they have no clue.... I think they were doing fine until they came along to be honest.

Now there is a heap of people dead including Deanne’s husband and son...

But ya gotta have that action, so it is what it is.

Not sure how Glenn escaped. I hope they maybe give us a flashback in next season premiere where he maybe pushed them off with his legs or something and ran off just so it wasn’t such B.S. of him just being alive.. I’m am happy he’s still alive though... lately everyone is just getting eaten left and right. He should have knocked out Nicholas and left him for the walkers, but I guess it’s almost the same thing as pulling the trigger.

Interesting ending but all this was sort of coming since the episode they first arrived in Alexandria. They seem to drag these things out a bit in TWD. Any case the story continues and we have seen the Wolves. Hopefully they are a bit tougher than just the two that attacked Morgan.

Speaking of Morgan, his all life is precious speech and Rick’s execution will probably be the rift. I think Daryl now being friends with Aaron/Erin (not sure what his name is) and now saved by Morgan, is not on the darkside like Rick and Carol are, but we did see Michonne once again take up her sword so there maybe a three main eventers feud going on here come next season’s premiere.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
Finally got a chance to watch the finale and I loved it. Yes there were holes, and the usual collection of wtf moments... Still my favorite show on TV. I am looking forward to next season to see what threat the Wolves pose to the Alexandria community, as well as seeing what Scott Gimple was talking about when he said that humans may not be their biggest worry anymore.

And now with a spin-off coming this summer, I don't have to suffer withdrawals until October. :drose

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Been a fan since the first episode, and I'll watch it until the very end, but they really should consider wrapping the show up and ending it. It's not the same anymore, barely any hype from me; doesn't help that all the actors are leaving and jumping off the sinking ship anyway. I actually think FTWD is more interesting at the moment, and even that show lost its momentum after season 3.

The storyline is the same EVERY season now: the group struggles, group fights a new enemy against humans while the zombies are barely a threat, your favorite characters die, rinse and repeat. I know the story arc is based off of the whispers, but it would have been insanely interesting if in season 9 the walkers were actually evolving and became a serious threat again instead of another war against a different group. It gets tiresome.

At this point, the only characters I even care about are Beta, Lydia, Judith, the blonde lesbian chick, and Negan. Everyone else is just meh at this point.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Strong season so far, loved the interactions between Negan and Beta this week! :) I assume the people are getting sick because of Gamma tainting the water supply with walker blood and guts, but didn’t Aaron see her doing that a couple of episodes back?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
that ending!

Reactions: Natecore

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
that ending!
Yeah RIP Siddiq. He's had maybe the best stuff this Season with the PTSD involving what happened a Season before and it was sad to see how he went out. Now I would love to see if they spin this for the Mid-Season finale that Dante put Siddiq to sleep rather than kill him, but if he's truly dead it shows how deep Alpha's plan to defeat the communities goes. I also liked the problems with Lydia and Carol as their relationship is broken, but I imagine will come back to together later.

Just as the community people are getting sick, Alpha's Whisperers are going to be having their own problems when they find out Lydia is alive and Alpha lied to all of them. No Negan this Week still think he turns on her and the Whisperers in the final battle, but I wonder who stops Dante and how this death with Siddiq turns out. I bet Dante is going to make it seem like he killed himself and Rosita and gang are going to find out the truth and kill that mofo eventually.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Hopefully Siddiq told someone about the sabotaged water supply before he got offed? Surprised they killed him off tbh. Considering Carl got bitten saving him, I really thought he’d go on to have a bigger role. Dante being a Whisperer, while not a massive surprise, does raise a few questions. E.g Why was he not bothered about Lydia being alive and why did Alpha need Gamma to try and get information from Aaron when she already had a spy? Can’t remember if he was part of the community since before Lydia’s defection or not...

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
First half of the season was pretty weak in my view. Carl died for nothing basically now. They need to answer where Dante came from and how he got into Alexandria. And why Lydia didn't know him, because I don't think the Whisperers are really bringing in many new people at this point are they?

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
First half of the season was pretty weak in my view. Carl died for nothing basically now. They need to answer where Dante came from and how he got into Alexandria. And why Lydia didn't know him, because I don't think the Whisperers are really bringing in many new people at this point are they?
Yeah my guess is Dante always had his Skin Mask on so she might of never seen his face truly. Still I hope that dude gets carved up like Fish after what he did.

1921 - 1940 of 1950 Posts