Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happen you're add best female wrestlers put them in action thriller-Michael Bay style film? You're get "Mary Huntess" a R-rated film,story about 7 group of ex- elite spec ops/officers turn mercenaries call "Mary Huntess" who get a mission "Lady
Church (play by Beth Phoenix)" about the job. A rouge Brazilian Intelligence Agent who
eventually started working as a mercenary (now a leader of criminal organization) with political activist and couples criminals, the dictator of the island, and planning to profit from drug dealing and Weapons deal on the island to other country's. Now Mary Hunters are off to South American and burning down whole organization to ground.

Screenplay written by Edward DeRuiter,Bobby Lee Darby and Ed Koskey. Composed by John Paul Alicastro and Michael Conrad Lauri and soundtrack with license music from bands Motorhead,Cane Hill,Code Orange,Mayhem,Beartooth
Film

MH (Mary Huntess) draw inspiration and some influence from movies like the Expendables,Foxy Brown, Kill Bill,Colombiana,Atomic Blonde,
The Villainess, Lone Survivor,Commando Leopard and Resident Evil

Actors and Actress:
Becky Lynch,Isla Dawn,Mia Yim,Lacey Evans,Sonya Deville
Naomi, Zelina Vega,Beth Phoenix
,Brandon Auret and Alice Braga

Leave you're responses about this film idea,put best female wrestlers from wwe put them in action flick and what you're suggestions/notes make this film little better?

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Atleast it's straight to video... Seems like Hollywood has learnt just putting "all female cast" on a movie isn't enough to sell it. Atleast on a big budget, now smaller budgets I'd the experiment lol. With that said

If they make a fun action flick. I'm down

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
I always thougth that expendables movie was made with Silvester Stallone's intention to group all those other action movie actors to make them look inferior or idiotic next to him...
Like an older vedette would do to the younger ones in order to not losing ground

That's why I never watched them.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,076 Posts
It probably shouldn't be taken seriously but I cringe just thinking about another Expendable movie and I could just about see WWE making a movie like that

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Could at least put Ronda Rousey in there since she's the link between this concept and the actual Expendables movies. Also, maybe Linda Hamilton, just to get some real action movie clout?

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Wrestling movies have always been b-grade and normally straight to home release. Santa with Muscles anyone? The Marine 4,5,6,7?

It will be crap but no worse than 100 other b-grade action movies out there.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Ok.. I'm gonna ask. Understand that my decision to rent this straight to video masterpiece is highly dependent on the answer to this question..

Any nudity?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts