Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: Who's Going To Download The WWE App To Vote?

i find it ironic you are mad at them for treating the fans like they are slow while simultaneously thinking that the voting matters

·
Registered
740 Posts
The votes aren't rigged.
They're just conducted in such a way that WWE can get everyone to vote for the person they intend to win.
For instance, putting HBK up against Booker T and someone nobody even remembers.

Or is that just rigging anyway?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
A former creative member said the same thing ^

The votes aren't rigged but they are set-up in a way where it is obvious what choice will win.

For instance, they'll put up 2 BS match stipulations and 1 good one.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They don't have to rig them with a poll like that, but I find it extremely hard to believe that people would vote for Bob Backlund over Booker T by any margin, let alone such a huge margin, especially considering Backlund was getting Del Rio like reactions and gave the most awkward promo of the year, and he's been out of wrestling for so long.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Of all the ridiculous polls this is the one you consider rigged? This is probably the most genuine poll they've done. Of course everyone would vote for HBK.

·
Banned
237 Posts
The Votes are rigged. It is possible to set a fake/computer program that votes like a million times. Booker T should have gotten more votes than bob backlund. Besides the only people old enough to remember Bob backlund are too old to know how to use a smart phone

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Some of you guys are so gullible, everything WWE does, it's rigged. They were just selling the people to download that useless app more. It all about the $$$$

·
I Hear Voices...™
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some of you guys are so gullible, everything WWE does, it's rigged. They were just selling the people to download that useless app more. It all about the $$$$
With Vince everything is about money and attention. Some people on here dl the app and said it stopped working and they deleted. :lol

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
The Votes are rigged. It is possible to set a fake/computer program that votes like a million times. Booker T should have gotten more votes than bob backlund. Besides the only people old enough to remember Bob backlund are too old to know how to use a smart phone
LOL really. I remembered him wrasslin as a kid and I'm 31.

Nice PL tho...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts