Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoyed this. Hope they make this her new gimmick. Reminded of me the Virtual Sheldon episode of The Big Bang Theory.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
It was absolutely shocking

Cedric squashing the scot was the only decent bit but fuck me that was awful, you know when something is so bad you find it funny? This wasn't even that.

Alicia's "crazy" act is so bad too

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
I don't know how anybody thought that was a good idea........

·
Baby It's Violence
8,692 Posts
I had to mute my TV. Alicia's constant screeching for like 5 minutes straight was FUCKING ANNOYING in every way imaginable, god damn her acting is just as annoying. She's decent in ring, fine, but if she's gonna do that stuff, keep her away from my TV entirely.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Lucky I wish I could enjoy Shit like that but unfortunately there's not enough drugs on the world for that. :(

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,815 Posts
It would be sad, if it wasn't so funny, that we get to say that about a segment almost every week...
I normally don't say things like that either to be honest, because there's always going to be something on the back of our minds that we may or may not find to be worse. But I honestly can't recall the last time a segment was so terrible that it legitimately angered me beyond comprehension.

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
I normally don't say things like that either to be honest, because there's always going to be something on the back of our minds that we may or may not find to be worse. But I honestly can't recall the last time a segment was so terrible that it legitimately angered me beyond comprehension.
I skipped very Raw that week but the Bayley, This Is Your Life segment certainly got some heat lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts