Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

WWE.com said:
Which brand can claim the best tag team division in all of WWE? Come Survivor Series, we should have a pretty good answer.

For the first time ever, reigning tag team champions from Raw, SmackDown and NXT will collide in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match as The Viking Raiders, The New Day and The Undisputed ERA will battle.

Originally, The Revival were slated to battle Erik & Ivar and Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly . But that all changed when Kofi Kingston & Big E bested Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder on the Nov. 8 edition of Friday Night SmackDown to capture the SmackDown Tag Team Titles for the fifth time and earn the right to replace Revival in the matchup.

It’s difficult to predict what could be in store when these teams meet head on, but it figures to be a treat for the WWE Universe regardless. Catch Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 24, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network to see it all go down!

·
The Babyface of WF
10,848 Posts
I'm a fan of the Viking Raiders now so I'd logically support them but I also like UE as well.....hard to decide.

Couldn't care less about the Revival but all three teams are cut out for a match like this so it shouldn't disappoint.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Re: The Viking Raiders vs. The Revival vs. The Undisputed ERA - Survivor Series

Will be interesting to see if Revival lose the titles before SS to New Day, esp eb when they would've had a title match last week. Either way, I can see Smackdown winning this. If Revival champions, then the steal the pin from Vikings.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Viking Raiders for the win. Even if I'm wrong it'll be one of the best matches of the night.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts

Given that I thought we'd get a triple threat for every title, and that I believed Cole would have been the fall guy in the Brock-Fiend-Cole match, I predicted UE to win here.

Now, we know that the triple threats (for now) are just the women and the tag teams, things get slightly more unpredictable for me. I guess it depends on whether they will write a SuperBecky angle, and she defeats the other women or not.

I think they'll have Becky win, therefore opening the door for UE to win. NXT has to win something, and unless they add the midcard titles to the mix, I see the tag titles as the match they'll win.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts

This has to be one of the hardest matches for me to pick. I love all these dudes. I honestly can't choose. This is going to be amazing.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts

It definitely looks like an amazing match already but i'd like The Revival to win but will more than likely be The Viking Raiders.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Definitely the potential of being MOTN or MOTY but I'm pulling for ReDDragon to be victorious even though I have no problems with the Vikings Raiders or The Revival who in my opinion are incredible teams but looks like Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly will be the underdogs going into this.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts

Should be a good match. I have the Revival winning.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts

I can't believe so many people have The Revival or The War Raiders winning. UE are CLEARLY winning because NXT HAS to win one match and this is the one that doesn't matter.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts

I can see some people being mad The Revival are out of the match.

But, are we gonna act like New Day haven't had some of the best tag matches in the last 5 years as well. I would put their rivalry with The Usos up against anything The Revival have done.

And the image of seeing Kyle O'Reilly sell for Big E? I won't complain about that.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Surprised, WWE hasn't updated the match yet with New Day in place of the Revival on their website. Even Cole said New Day would be in the match if they won the titles.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Viking Raiders are winning this one.

- The New Day is an established act, losing this match it wont hurt them.
- The Undisputed Era are the C-show champions, unlike Shayna Baszler there's no rush to book them in such dominant way.

Meanwhile Viking Raiders need some credibility because they are the least likely to win the attention of the crowds on their own merits.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts