Wrestling Forum banner

The UWF (The Ultimate Wrestling Federation).

1095 6
Welcome to the UWF, or the Ultimate Wrestling Federation!
"The ultimate wrestling promotion, the era of ultimate wrestling is now here!"

Weekly Shows:
Tuesday Night Revenge
Thursday Night Mayhem

Color Commentators:
Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler - Tuesday Night Revenge
Don West, Tazz and Michael Cole - Thursday Night Mayhem
Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Don West and Michael Cole - Pay-Per-Views

Co-Owners:
Dixie Carter and Vince McMahon. (50-50 percent share)

General Managers:
Theodore Long for Tuesday Night Revenge
Eric Bischoff for Thursday Night Mayhem

UWF Superstars:
Main Event Stars:
Edge (face)
John Cena (heel)
AJ Styles (face)
Batista (face)
Matt Morgan (heel)
Rob Van Dam (face)
CM Punk (heel)
Jeff Hardy (face)
The Big Show (face)
The Undertaker (face)
Samoa Joe (heel)
Randy Orton (face)
Sting (heel)
Alberto del Rio (heel)
D' Angelo Dinero (heel)
Chris Jericho (face)
Triple H (face)
Kurt Angle (heel)
Mr. Kennedy (heel)
Brock Lesnar (heel)
Christian (face)

2nd Level Stars
Robert Roode (heel)
James Storm (heel)
Vladimir Kozlov (face)
Mark Henry (face)
MVP (face)
Matt Hardy (heel)
D-Von Dudley (face)
Bubba Ray Dudley (face)
Crimson (heel)
Wade Barrett (heel)
Ezekiel Jackson (heel)
The Great Khali (face)
Kane (heel)
Kofi Kingston (face)
John Morrison (face)
Dolph Ziggler (heel)
Sheamus (heel)
Carlito (face)
Jack Swagger (heel)
Cody Rhodes (heel)
Ted Dibiase (face)
Abyss (heel)
Rey Mysterio (heel)

3rd Level Stars
Goldust (face)
JTG (face)
Hurricane Helms (heel)
Santino Marella (heel)
Chris Sabin (face)
Alex Shelley (face)
David Otunga (heel)
Justin Gabriel (heel)
Heath Slater (heel)
Michael McGuilituty (face)
Mason Ryan (face)
Yoshi Tatsu (face)
Trent Barretta (heel)
Zack Ryder (heel)
William Regal (face)

UWF Womens (soon, under maintenance)

Championships:
UWF Championship
UWF Tag Team Championship
UWF Oriental Championship
UWF Womens Championship
UWF Cruiserweight Championship
UWF Extreme Championship

Pay Per View Schedules:

June 6, 2010 - UWF Draft
June 27, 2010 - UWF Innocence
July 18, 2010 - UWF American Pride! (first big pay-per-view)
August 15, 2010 - UWF Summercrunch
September 12, 2010 - UWF This is War!
October 24, 2010 - UWF Annihilation (second big pay-per-view)
November 21, 2010 - UWF Chamber of Hell
December 19, 2010 - UWF Wintersparks
January 16, 2011 - UWF Extremist
February 13, 2011 - UWF Fight for Pride (third big pay-per-view)
March 20, 2011 - UWF Honor of Glory
April 10, 2011 - UWF Final Verdict
May 22, 2011 - UWF Insanity

Stay tuned for the UWF Draft and Tuesday Night Revenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
And now, Snickers and Gatorade presents... The UWF Draft!

*pyrotechnic display*

Jim Ross: We, welcome you to the first pay-per-view of the UWF, the draft night presented by Snickers and Gatorade! We are live at the AT and T Arena in San Antonio! I'm Jim Ross in the ringside with the Hall of Famer, Jerry Lawler and Don West. So, pals, are you excited for tonight's event?
Jerry Lawler: Oh! Hell yeah. I know, the 2 general managers are really determined to choose great superstars on their brand!
Don West: We will now see the choosing of the 30 superstars from the 2 opposing brands! Also, the introduction to the UWF Women's Division, will be also tonight!
Jerry Lawler: I can't wait for that, Don, JR!

* Vinny Mac's music plays, no chance, no chance in hell!
Vinny Mac: Goodevening, San Antonio! What a jampacked attendance here right now! Now, you will see the choosing of the 2 general managers of Mayhem and Revenge to pick their superstars! Now, may we call on our two general managers, Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff!

* Eric Bischoff's music plays and after that, Teddy's music also plays in the background.
Vinny Mac: Guys, are you excited on picking your superstars on your brands?
Eric Bischoff: I'm excited on picking my superstars, and I'm sure that my superstars and my show would be a great one!

* The crowd booed at Bischoff! Boo! and saying to Bischoff, You suck! You suck! You suck!
Teddy Long: Yeah! I know, I'm really excited. I can't really wait.
Vinny Mac: So, let's start the draft. We will have 30 rounds on choosing superstars. So the Tuesday Night Revenge will start and Bischoff will be the next one, and it goes on and on and on.

*I'll skip to the result of the draft. It would be a long one.

Tuesday Night Revenge:
Edge
John Cena
Batista
The Big Show
Samoa Joe
Randy Orton
Sting
Alberto del Rio
Chris Jericho
Triple H
Christian
Vladimir Kozlov
Mark Henry
MVP
Crimson
Wade Barrett
Ezekiel Jackson
Kofi Kingston
John Morrison
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Carlito
Jack Swagger
Goldust
Hurricane Helms
Santino Marella
David Otunga
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Zack Ryder

Thursday Night Mayhem:
AJ Styles
Matt Morgan
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk
The Undertaker
D'Angelo Dinero
Kurt Angle
Mr. Kennedy
Brock Lesnar
Robert Roode
James Storm
Matt Hardy
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley
The Great Khali
Kane
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase
Abyss
Rey Mysterio
JTG
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Michael McGuilituty
Mason Ryan
Yoshi Tatsu
Trent Barretta
William Regal

That's for the roster.

Spoilers:
1. Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff is planning for a 16-man tournament, 8 on each brand. And the final 2 from each brand will fight for the UWF Championship!
2. Announcement of the Women's Roster of the UWF will be announced on Mayhem and Revenge!
3. Big additions more to the roster of Revenge, find out this Tuesday! He's cocky, he's cool and he's awesome. Find it out, this Tuesday at Revenge!

Stay tuned!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tag Teams and Stables of Tuesday Night Revenge
The Corre (Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett)
Vladimir Kozlov and Mark Henry
Christian and Edge
Carlito and Goldust
Santino Marella and Jack Swagger

Tag Teams and Stables of Thursday Night Mayhem:
Kane and The Undertaker
Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm)
Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
The Nexus (Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barretta, CM Punk, Mason Ryan and Michael McGuilituty
The Legacy 2.0 (Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase)
The Frontline (Kennedy, AJ Styles, Bubba Ray, D-Von and Abyss)

· Registered
257 Posts
Well... there's definitely some potential in your roster. Not particularly fond that the Motor City Machine Guns are curtain jerkers, but the rest looks pretty good. One thing I will say is that making everything look a bit different would be kinda nice. Some bolds, some colors.... just not everything looking the exact same. For example:

"Mean" Gene Okerlund is standing beside the Big Show.

Mean Gene: Show, last week you chokeslammed the World Champion Christian through a table... and the question on everyone's mind is WHY?

Show: You know, Mean Gene, two weeks ago, Christian just BARELY beat me in a match that I HAD WON!

The crowd starts a "You Suck" chant

Just something basic like that to make it a little easier on the eyes. Other then that, good roster so far, and looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Tuesday Night Revenge, the Pilot Episode! June 8, 2010:

*pyrotechnic display, an opening pyrotechnic display to start the pilot episode!

Jim Ross: Welcome to Tuesday Night Revenge! I am, Jim Ross here in the ringside, with my broadcast colleague here, the Hall of Famer, Jerry "The King" Lawler! What's up, King?
Jerry Lawler: You, know what, JR, I'm really excited to see the superstars of Revenge battling it out! And we'll also see the 8 UWF Revenge Superstars opening it for the UWF Championship Tournament at Innocence, 3 weeks from now!
JR: Well, let's start now the pilot episode with a bang!

*Mr. Kennedy McMahon, entering the UWF Revenge Crowd and introducing a new UWF Star and will be a part of the 16-Man Tournament.
Mr. McMahon: I'm Mr. McMahon! And now, I'll now introduce to you the most awesome superstar in the UWF, he's now here, he's The Miz!
* I came to play music starts! "Boo!", the fans said. The Miz started to talk!
The Miz: You know what, guys? I'm the most, must-see UWF Superstar in the industry and everyone is all eyes on me, and I know, the UWF Title will be mine at Innocence!Because I'm the Miz, and I'm ......
* Edge's music plays and interrupted The Miz.

JR: You what, King. I think, The Miz and Edge wants the UWF Title!
Jerry: Well, let's see, if these two would be the contenders for the UWF Title Tournament!

Edge: You know, what, Miz. You're not really awesome, you are a mouth of your words a coward guy that can only speak!
The Miz: Shut up! Edge! You're not that good enough, because, I know, I can beat you! I can beat you, down, Edge. Because, I'm the guy!

*Edge and Miz battling with each other, someone interrupted their battle, it's Eric Bischoff!
Teddy Long: Guys! Guys! Stop fighting, stop, please stop, right now! I'm ordering you two, to stop the turmoil! Right now!
*Edge and Miz stop battling with each other and listened to Long's announcement.
Teddy Long: Guys! Because you are fighting two, the first quarter-final match for the UWF Championship for Revenge, starts now! Tonight also, Batista will fight Orton, Cena will fight Show and Samoa Joe battling it out with Triple H, tonight! Holla!

King: Well, we heard it from our general manager, that these 8 will fight for the number 1 representative of Revenge for the UWF Championship at Insanity!

*the bell rings and the match starts!
Match 1: Edge def. The Miz (UWF Championship Contenders Match Tournament - Quarterfinals for the Revenge Brand! ; Time: 14:04)

JR: Well, Edge won the match, and The Miz is really upset with Edge's victory, let's see what will Edge do to win the UWF Championship and conquer it to the Finals at Innocence!

*commercial break!

*The Corre's music plays, Wade Barrett and his members came into the ring!
Wade Barrett: The UWF crowd must see me, beating all of these guys and conquering this promotion, because we are the best stable of UWF, the Corre!
*Someone interrupted their bragging, it's MVP, it's MVP!
MVP: Well, Wade, can you please shut the hell up! You know what, if you want to prove it to the UWF crowd that your group is the best group in this business, well, you must face me and my partner of my choosing right now, and we'll kick your ass out!
*MVP calls in his partner for the Tag Team Match! It's Chris Jericho, Jericho's music plays and teams up with MVP to face Barrett and Jackson!

Match 2: Barrett and Jackson def. MVP and Jericho (Tag Team Match; Time: 17:10)

*commercial break!

Jim Ross: We are now back here at the UWF Stadium and we'll now proceed on the second of the 4 quarter-final matches of the Revenge Brand for the UWF Championship Tournament!

*Batista's music plays! And spoke to the crowd, and Batista said to the crowd before Orton enters, "I'm the Animal and I can do anything to win the tournament and be the UWF World Champion at innocence!
The crowd chanting "You suck! You suck! Batista sucks! Batista sucks!"at him!
Orton enters the crowd and starts the match with a bang, hitting Batista with a STEEL CHAIR, at the back of Batista's body!
Match 3: Orton def. Batista (UWF Championship Contenders Match - Quarterfinals Round for Revenge Brand! Time; 6:28)

Jim Ross: Well, that match was so fast and Orton used a chair to win, that's cheating, but the crowd still likes it. And that's cool, for Orton.
King: Well, let's see what would Batista do, next week for his payback! Can Batista fight for his revenge! Let's find out next week! But now, let's go to our partner,Todd Grisham at the backstage!

Todd: Here's my first guest at this time the Commander, the Champ! John Cena! John, what are your thoughts for tonight's match with the giant, Big Show?
Cena: Well, Grisham, I'm quite nervous and excited for this one! I'm excited because this is my first match in the UWF, the best ultimate promotion ever! I'm nervous because The Giant is my opponent, but it's fine, Todd, I'll do my best to be the man!
Todd: Thank you, John!

*commercial break!

* John Cena's music plays, ten-ten-teren-ten, ten-ten-teren-ten. MY TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW NOW. :lmao. Big Show's music started to play!
Match 4: John Cena def. The Big Show (UWF Championship Contenders Match - Quarterfinals Match for Revenge Brand! Time; 18:22)

*John Cena taunting to the crowd and signaling to the people and doing his signature sign! The crowd is cheering for the Champ!

Jim Ross: Up next will be The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe facing The Game and The King of Kings, Triple H for our last quarterfinal match of the pilot edition of Revenge! Stay tuned for our main eveeent!

*final commercial break!

*Game's music plays, teng! "Time to play the game, ten-ten, Time to play the game, ah, uh, uh, uh! Tenen, tenen, ten. Time to play the gamee!
King: Here comes the Game, the King of Kings, signaling to the crowd! The 14-time World Champion, wants to gain his 15th title at Innocence, can he do it?
JR: For me, I'm rooting for this guy, he has the attitude, he has a gameplan, he has the tactics to win the game!
*Samoa's music also plays after Game's music.

Main Event: Triple H def. Samoa Joe (UWF Championship Contenders Match - Quarterfinals Match for Revenge! Time: 13:09)

JR: The Game, HHH, won the match, and he, Cena, Edge and Orton are the final four of Revenge for the UWF Title Tournament at Innocence! This Thursday, we will also find out, what would be the decisions of Bischoff on choosing 8 stars for his brand for the tournament! Find out, This Thursday at Mayhem, live on Syfy! Goodnight, America! So long from the pilot arena, the Toyota Center in Houston!

Well, that's the first episode of Revenge. Stay tuned for the next edition of Revenge and Mayhem.

· Registered
257 Posts
Wasn't too bad, but it really wouldn't hurt to go in a little bit of detail with the matches, instead of just win-lose type stuff. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go and read some of the other BTB's on here by some of the more established guy's before your next post, because you have alot of room for improvement, mate.

Best wishes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.