Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On WWE's YouTube channel they're advertising a ppv called "Day 1" basically they're giving two of the blandest guys on the roster a ppv event. Because they're Roman's relatives and Rikishi's offspring.

After their atrocious performance at Survivor series vs Rk-bro you would think they'd be depushed.

But if you're in the Rock's "bloodline" you can be downright dangerous (Nia Jax)a charisma vacuum (Roman reigns) or a poorer version of Jimmy snuka without the wrestling skills (USOS) and still get unwarranted pushes and opportunities.

This is getting down right ridiculous,what's next they get an entire video game dedicated to them and they're the only playable characters?

How?

·
The Babyface of WF
WWE/F since 1993
19,433 Posts
I'm not sure it's an extra show even with "Day 1" I believe there is only 11 PPVs scheduled for 2022 with no shows in August or December.
I Haven't checked the calendar but if that's the case they can't seriously be cancelling Summerslam or moving it to July/September?
Yeah I'm just not into the USOS they make me itch. 😑
Fair enough.

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,569 Posts
The Usos are clearly one of the best tag teams of this Era, putting anything a Samoan does down to The Rock is just silly. I mean Roman Reigns is one of the last people on the current WWE roster you can call a charisma vacuum. He's no Rock or even Miz, but compared to true charisma vacuums like McIntyre, Rollins, Ricochet, etc he's special.

Jey Uso showed a lot of potential and talent during his solo run as well.

·
Registered
Proud AEW mark
1,342 Posts
The Usos are clearly one of the best tag teams of this Era, putting anything a Samoan does down to The Rock is just silly. I mean Roman Reigns is one of the last people on the current WWE roster you can call a charisma vacuum. He's no Rock or even Miz, but compared to true charisma vacuums like McIntyre, Rollins, Ricochet, etc he's special.

Jey Uso showed a lot of potential and talent during his solo run as well.
yeah no, Roman is definitely in the group of vacuums you mentioned.

·
Registered
14,864 Posts
Heh.. I thought that was some NXT related thing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts