Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yes, as the title pretty much describes we have joined forces. I believe there is a problem in this site, a lot of problems, you see we have 80 % of the mods closing down threads, banning people, abusing their power, etc etc and we also have their butt kissing gimp bitches like Nostalgia who further condone these actions. WF is supposed to be one of the largest IWC sites in the internet and is run by half-assed shit mods who cannot even tell the difference between "trolling" and "opinions".

"The Rebel" Nick Logan and Ice Edge are going to take action.

So, Headliner U nappy ass baboon, U mad?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Oh shit, that is def an unholy alliance (one to be banned quickly I would imagine) and staring by calling out Mods? Eeeeesh

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Only a wrestling forum would an unholy alliance form.
Bah gawd.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Thank god this fucker has been banned. Hope it's permanent too. Complete moron who accuses me of being an ass-kisser, because apparently in his fucked up logic, agreeing with a mod in one instance makes you an ass-kisser. fpalm

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao

This guy deserves a gold medal for all the bad reasons:lmao.

Below and beyond moron can't even cover how fucking stupid this rant was(and we are suppose to be the so called allies).

Hey Nick on the bright side (if you're reading this) I heard your wife is calling you
:

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
So yes, as the title pretty much describes we have joined forces. I believe there is a problem in this site, a lot of problems, you see we have 80 % of the mods closing down threads, banning people, abusing their power, etc etc and we also have their butt kissing gimp bitches like Nostalgia who further condone these actions. WF is supposed to be one of the largest IWC sites in the internet and is run by half-assed shit mods who cannot even tell the difference between "trolling" and "opinions".

I'm pretty sure that's what did it.

·
The legend never dies
4,391 Posts
there is a god, finally who ever banned nick logan deserves a medal the kid was so stupid.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Yeah well at least he provided with one good laugh before it was time to head back to moron land.

Now he at least has something good to say about his useless carer...

Dunno what he'll do now. I mean anarchy failed and now he's done with rants. Only one thing to do and we all know he won't get this:

Tough call.

·
Super Moderator
25,861 Posts

1 - 20 of 37 Posts