Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title's pretty self explanatory, we all know Undertaker has had some great wrestlemania matches but which match dyou think has been his worse or most disappointing match?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Giant Gonzales?

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It's a toss-up between King Kong Bundy at WrestleMania XI and Giant Gonzales at WrestleMania IX.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Gonzales.

the Mark Henry one was pretty bad too, and a casket match at WM is stupid anyway.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
- Big Bossman

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Mark Henry.

·
Registered
113 Posts
the most overrated is the triple h match at x7. i just don't get it.

that's obviously not his worst, but thought i'd throw something in to the discussion that hasn't been mentioned...

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Giant Gonzales?
It's a toss-up between King Kong Bundy at WrestleMania XI and Giant Gonzales at WrestleMania IX.
Bundy match was short and sweet so I would say Gonzales.
Gonzales.

the Mark Henry one was pretty bad too, and a casket match at WM is stupid anyway.
Gonzalles. Never mind in the streak, this is up there for worst Mania match ever!
Ding ding ding, we have the winner

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Well Giant Gonzales may as well have been a statue considering he couldn't move at all.

So I'm gonna go with that.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
HIAC with Boss Man. I can find some redeeming qualities in the Bundy and Gonzales matches, but the cell match was the definition of a DUD. God awful, and my least favourite Undertaker match of all time.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Agreed with the HIAC match ,this was easily the worst Taker and HIAC match.

People had very high expectations of this one at the time just because HIAC was such a big deal at the time.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,317 Posts
the most overrated is the triple h match at x7. i just don't get it.

that's obviously not his worst, but thought i'd throw something in to the discussion that hasn't been mentioned...
Well what's wrong with his match with Triple H at Mania. I thought it was pretty kickass for what it's worth.

As for his worst, proberly Giant Gonzales

Reactions: Revenge24

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Against Boss Man in a Hell in a Cell... Oh and another one I didn't like. A_train & Show against him, the fact Nathan Jones of all people made the save just made me fpalm.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts