Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Henry (WrestleMania 22)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Definitely Shawn Michaels. Too bad his matches came at a time when I wasn't able to have any kind of access to WWE (was in a remote part of the world), but I did manage to catch one segment of theirs and it's stuck with me all these decades. I finally watched both these matches and the feud a couple of weeks ago and it was nothing short of epic.

That said, the streak itself has never been important to me. I know that WWE loves the streak, but in a world of kayfabe, a winning streak is irrelevant at least to me.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I think Batista. After him the streak was on a whole 'nother level. However the "smart" answer is HBK.
I voted for HBK, but Batista would of been #2 pick. That was a really good match they had, my 2nd favorite after Taker/HBK I

That match doesn't get enough credit.

Why doesn't Big Boss Man have any votes? That match was great.

:vince2

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Shawn Michaels. Was there anyone who actually felt like beating the streak it was HBK, The Showstopper, Mr Wrestlemania Shawn Michaels.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
I'll go with Shawn Michaels. Two epic matches, two years in a row. What more can you ask for?

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Shawn's first by a mile.

Best build up probably Kane though. It was that old school burn buildup that you don't often see today.

·
Ho!
17,556 Posts
As far as build-up to ending the streak? Kane (WM14)

As far as having the best near-ending streak moment? HHH (WM27)

As far as having the best match with? HBK (WM25)

I voted Punk, because I was there live, I knew everyone would vote for HBK, and fuck voting for HHH or Kane. :p

Edit: Holy shit, I should've picked TBA (WM XXX) as the Barrett Barrage will be the single greatest force Taker will ever have to face.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Giant Gonzalez

- only lost by DQ
- dominated the Undertaker (infact probably the guy who started all the "no one has ever dominated the Undertaker like this" stuff)
- knocked him out
- sent him out on a stretcher
- the outcome was in question unlike the recent predictable matches

·
Registered
537 Posts
Lol is there a reason to make a thread about the most obvious thing

21 - 40 of 42 Posts