Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he returning back at Vengeance? I read in the wwe magazine he might be, but not sure. I hope he is back at vengeance I have missed the guy on TV! Also if he does come back who do you guys think he will feud with? Some one on smackdown or will he go for some one on raw? Thoughts?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ιf he comes back before Wrestlemania(I doubt he will even be there), there is only one opponent for him to start:the world's strongest man and the World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry.
Actually the way Henry is being built, there is only one person that seems able and suitable to beat him and that's the Undertaker.

·
Registered
945 Posts
^^^Fuck that!

Guys (regardless of who they are) returning and walking straight into a world title program is shit.

Sadly, Barret (who really doesn't need his ass handed to him anymore at this point in time) is due a severe kicking for burying Taker alive.

As for Taker being the only SD guy credible enough to take Henry down.... Sheamus & Henry share one count-out victory a peice and The Celtic Warrior is the only guy not to get conclusively beaten when facing 'The WSM' on his current reign of terror.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If kane returns the same night, i will mark the fuck out. we see undertakers badass entrance , while he is down the ramp, lights go out, kane's music hits and makes his masked return. he chokeslams undertaker and goes straight after mark henry.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
yeah let him return but hopefully he does not get a title shot
right now taker is above all title including the wwe title in the wwe
he simply does not need them so i think he should stay away till mania time even though i want to see him have a match badly

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
He's probably gonna dominate first and then move on to Mark Henry.

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
Ιf he comes back before Wrestlemania(I doubt he will even be there), there is only one opponent for him to start:the world's strongest man and the World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry.
Actually the way Henry is being built, there is only one person that seems able and suitable to beat him and that's the Undertaker.
This, Mark Henry is getting the exact same buildup he got in 2007 except he never became a world champion and it makes too much sense for The Undertaker to be the one to take him down which is why it wont happen but hey maybe WWE will go down the logical route

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
i think he should return soon feud with barrett or somebody like that for a bit then have one of the biggest matches of his career with somebody credible of beating him....would be the best moment of my life it was with either sting goldberg or lesnar lol

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
One loss = Burial to some if not most of the idiots on this forum
Look in the mirror before calling someone an idiot. You're the idiot.

I know that losing a match doesn't mean you're buried. I never said losing a match always means you got buried. But depending on how it goes, it CAN be a burial. And I believe that's what will happen at WM.

Look at WM8 vs. Jake the Snake. That was a burial if I ever saw one. UT no-sold EVERYTHING Jake did.

Now who's the idiot.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
If kane returns the same night, i will mark the fuck out. we see undertakers badass entrance , while he is down the ramp, lights go out, kane's music hits and makes his masked return. he chokeslams undertaker and goes straight after mark henry.
undertaker , returning in a badass theme in 2011 ?

then , a masked kane , cuts his entrance off and beats him in the ramp , after taker makes his long awaited return ?

then kane rushes to brawl with mark henry , undermining his assault on taker as if he is just pushing him out of his way , thus killing a bit of his credibility ?

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
WWE Magazine teased that Undertaker would return at Vengeance to take care of unfinished business with Barrett. We have a week and a half left to go and it doesn't look like its going to happen, but they could have Undertaker make a surprise appearance at the PPV or save it for Survivor Series / TLC.

- Vic

1 - 20 of 21 Posts