Wrestling Forum banner

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels-The Trilogy

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  wrestlingfan91 
#1 ·
So i watched yesterday again both Matches, i usually don't watch Single Matches more the whole Events. Well when you watch something again, it normally isn't that exciting or just not that Good, well i say that this Matches were exactly as great as the first time watching. Every Move meant something, every blow was something, i really wanna see the third Match. To me those Matches were the greatest of Mania History And maybe History period. The Drama, the Atmosphere, what was on the line and much more. I know Shawn is retired now and respects Taker to much just to go out of Retirement, like Flair did. But what if it was 1 Match, what if it was Takers last Match. I wouldn't even care who wins, Streak alive or broken, the trilogy has to happen. Shawn is the only Guy i see worthy of having 3 Mania Matches with Shawn. Maybe not even this Mania, but the one where it will stand 20:0 or 19:1. Shawn could Return with a Mask on, but have the exact Moveset as Shawn. And call himself Texas Icon or something, then he wins a Battle Royal or Tournament or whatever to win the Match against Taker, revealing after that his Face, or just at the Contract Signing between Taker and his Opponent come out Superkick both and Sign his Name to make him his Opponent. I really don't care how i just wanna see the third.

#2 ·
Why another WM match? Are we to believe Undertaker is going to lose? This might have worked if they each slit a WM victory but at this moment it isn't needed. What does it do for Shawn michaels losing another WM match? and what does it do for Shawn Michaels winning a WM match against the undertaker? The match will be great. There's no doubt about that. Even with Taker banged up with broken down body parts, I would not be shocked to see him go all out, so a match with Michaels would probably still be just as good. But I don't think it's needed.

#3 ·
Honestly they've already had a classic series of PPV matches that actually makes them even, so I'd like it to stay the way it is.

Ground Zero '97 - Tie
Badd Blood '97 - HBK Wins
Royal Rumble '97 - HBK Wins
Wrestlemania 25 - Undertaker Wins
Wrestlemania 26 - Undertaker wins

Add in both of their interactions in the 2007 and 2008 Royal rumbles, and you can make a whole DVD dedicated just to these twos matches and interactions with eachother.

#4 ·
ya lost me with shawn comes back with a mask on. come on...no, just no.

now, i can see them teasing it at the slammy's...but i doubt it would happen. if it were, taker would have to approach shawn about it. but it won't happen. would be nice...but it won't happen. besides..who is to say taker makes it to the next mania? he might not be back for mania this year, and then the next mania is anyone's guess. who is to say he hasn't wrestled his last match at mania already?

#5 ·
No. The first one was amazing, the best match WWE have put on in years, the rematch quite frankly was just a less "better" version of the match they had at 25. There's no need for another match just to please HBK fanboys, there's nothing else to do with the storyline that hasn't already been done and they'll never top the match at WM25.

#7 ·
I thought the second was actually a Chunk better then the first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.