• THE PHENOMENAL ONE

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Never thought I would enjoy an Undertaker match after 2015 but this completely blew all my expectations! Loved the Lucha Underground aesthetic it gave off throughout and it managed to hit home all the spots it needed to. I always wanted to see a hybrid of the American Badass and Deadman personas so that was a definite highlight. Styles was also phenomenal here, but that's par for the course when it comes to him.

Now, I'm not saying for this to be the status quo but if we can get something like this again for 'Taker, I wouldn't mind it one bit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll admit to being entertained, but I feel like people are getting a bit carried away. It was cool, but I dunno... I'll be more excited if they make a rematch for the main event of Summerslam.

·
Registered
23,501 Posts
I'll admit to being entertained, but I feel like people are getting a bit carried away. It was cool, but I dunno... I'll be more excited if they make a rematch for the main event of Summerslam.
Yeah, I get what you mean.

I personally thought it was super entertaining but I still think that if anyone can give Taker a good match in front of a crowd in a ring, it's AJ Styles. Even if AJ loses again, I want to see that match if possible.

·
Registered
493 Posts
So AJ was knocked out and then buried alive. Will WWE offer an explanation as to how AJ isn't dead? Will they say something like Gallows and Anderson dug the dirt off of him in time, or will they just never explain it?

141 - 147 of 147 Posts