Who's going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Re: Taker turning heel on Roman?

I could definitely see it happening, but I wouldn't really call it a face turn. Undertaker's above that now, look at his program with Lesnar in 2015, he was using heel tactics - surprise attacks, low blows - but he wasn't really a heel then, nor last year in the feud with DX, and he wouldn't be here.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts

I think Taker is at the point of his career where he can't be booed. He can beat up his babyface partner and cost them the match but the crowd won't turn on Undertaker. Plus as others have said why Roman and why not Drew? Let's give Drew that rub of working with a legend.

·
Asuka
96,536 Posts

It's sad that a semi-retired Undertaker who can never be booed at this stage of his career is far more believable of a turn than the one that actually makes sense and has made sense for the last 5 years, which is Roman.

·
Registered
825 Posts

Too late for that, I'm afraid. He has embarrassed himself for money too much.
He hasn't shit himself or died in the ring. It's never too late to make a final impression. Our attention spans are so short. If they did it right and gave him...another proper send off, he could still bow out with grace

·
Registered
23,372 Posts

I mean would this really be "buzz worthy"? Taker already did the "kind of heel revenge" storyline with Brock years ago. So it wouldn't be new.

And given how their last match was sad to watch and Taker hasn't gotten any better since then, Taker never needs to be in another 1 on 1 match again.

·
Registered
14,592 Posts

The only thing Taker needs is to turn away from the arena and leave. No need for him on screen in 2019 in any program much less a main event 1.

·
Registered
346 Posts

Never saw Taker / Goldberg

Was is Takers fault? Goldbergs? Both?

I think they may try the surprise heel turn and try to capture a bit of the Hogan NWO magic

They may boo Taker post cancer Reigns

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Re: The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre - Extreme Rules

This is a dream match, pal. We are witnessing history here as The Phenom joins forces with Da Big Dawg for the first time ever.
who are you trying to kid?

Basically Roman will carry the match, then Taker will come in to Tombstone shane for the win.
If Drew eats the pin to protect Shane :fuckthis

its almost like the OP is being paid to hype this up

Well yeah, of course. That match would make sense and have history behind it.
NO it doesn't make sense, these two are old and done and have faced each other TOO many times and have had their characters pushed to the brink and not in good ways

Undertaker just feels cheap now
and he bad mouths wrestling fans that don't blindly buy WWE so fuck him! actually no don't fuck him, dont let your friends fuck him, he's unfuckworthy!

·
Registered
134 Posts

Taker needs to lose to Drew at Extreme Rules. He needs to lose again decisively to Drew at SummerSlam. Whether you’re a fan of McIntyre’s or not, that’s the right move. Use what aura the old fuck has to help a younger heel. That’s the only move.
Absolutely no, Drew doesn't deserve a win over Taker, there are only few people who deserve to beat Taker and Drew is not one of them.

The only thing Taker needs is to turn away from the arena and leave. No need for him on screen in 2019 in any program much less a main event 1.
Maybe you should realize that if you want Taker to leave that much, then you should stop watching his matches, I mean, I don't like Rollins so what I do is turn off the TV when he's on screen, it's easy.

If you don't want to see The Undertaker just change the channel, and let his fans enjoy him.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Absolutely no, Drew doesn't deserve a win over Taker, there are only few people who deserve to beat Taker and Drew is not one of them.

Maybe you should realize that if you want Taker to leave that much, then you should stop watching his matches, I mean, I don't like Rollins so what I do is turn off the TV when he's on screen, it's easy.

If you don't want to see The Undertaker just change the channel, and let his fans enjoy him.
Umm... because you don’t like Drew? Who are the “few” that should beat him then? Taker can still provide a valuable win to a younger heel - which is something that basically doesn’t exist right now. They have no credible heels.

Taker can barely even move any longer. He should absolutely be putting guys over.

·
Premium Member
16,874 Posts
Fun match. I liked everyone. Everyone but Shane looked great; but, Shane wasn't overwhelming like he is every episode.

Happy with Taker, too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I do absolutely understand the thinking that the younger wrestlers need to be showcased for the future of WWE, but as an absolute casual who just watches the PPVs, I have to admit that I love being able to still see the Undertaker after having started to watch wrestling in '93 - maybe it is nostalgia, maybe it is the (often quoted "larger than life") persona/character; to me personally, it's just the embodiment of why I do enjoy watching wrestling. That shot of the Undertaker with Drew McIntyre coming up behind him was magnificient I thought! Was a fun show to watch for me, hope everone else enjoyed it too :)

·
\m/
23,991 Posts
This was quite a fun opener. My favorite bit was Reigns intercepting Drew with as spear as he was getting ready to Claymore Taker. The way they shot it was great as the camera angle hid Reigns while he was going for the spear.

Good stuff.

·
Registered
23,372 Posts
Though I believe Taker just needs to go away, this was the perfect spot for him.

Opened the show. Super hot crowd. Taker hit all of his spots and did them well. Shane did his spot as well. And Reigns and Drew did their job great as well.

And the moment afterwards with Taker & Reigns was pretty cool.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts